Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 03:14:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In America (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  I'm Schutzman
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm Schutzman  (Read 2813 times)
Young Noodles
Road Apple

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2006, 01:19:29 AM »

Hello all,

Well you know the guy who played young Robert Deniro, young noodles. Well it's me.  And I have a scoop for some of you. When I got cast in that movie I was 14 years old and my name was my birth name of Scott Schutzman.  Leone wanted Schutzman, yes a good jewish name to play a punk gangster.
Anyway, I changed my name after that to Scott Tiler, which I've had ever since. After a break from acting, I'm back and with my original name of Scott Schutzman. So look for me or call me or hire me but look for the Schutz.

Also, where is Julie Cohen.  I'v lost conact, if anyone knows where she is send me some infor.
Scottschutzma@yahoo.com

I love all of you fans.

Peace and Blessings

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 05:40:29 AM »

Well, welcome back, don't get upset if some folks don't believe you, (we had some flamers a while ago), any thing you can remember about the production will be just great.   On the SWWB we have Dan Van Husen visit from time to time and and its great to get his takes on some of the SW's he was in.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Young Noodles
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »

Well, welcome back, don't get upset if some folks don't believe you, (we had some flamers a while ago), any thing you can remember about the production will be just great.   On the SWWB we have Dan Van Husen visit from time to time and and its great to get his takes on some of the SW's he was in.

Sure, I know. Sometimes I don't believe it's real, like the movie itself.  It was a dream in a way.  I remember when we did the scene where I killed the cop and then they bash me over the head, we did a lot of takes on that one. Ouch. I mean it was a plastice baton but still.  Dude lighten up on that thing or sergio call print already!!

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 05:12:12 PM »

LOL well it sounds like you got off fairly lightly.  Have you heard the stories about Al Mulock on the set of "Once Upon A Time In The West"?  Guy's lying on the ground dying of a broken neck and all Leone cares about is getting his costume off!  Wink

Saturday nights with Groggy
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 05:36:38 PM »

That's just what one of Leone's collegues said. I don't think Leone was that uncaring. If he saw a dead body I don't think he would just say " we need the costume! Why couldn't he have died a few days later? "

Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 06:00:03 PM »

I think Leone might've said to Al "Don't Die until Later", like Tuco did !!!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM