Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 05:40:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Borsalino & Co. (1974)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Borsalino & Co. (1974)  (Read 2748 times)
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2006, 06:09:10 AM »

French gangster film with Alain Delon, watched last night on rented DVD, not a bad flick for the genre.

Basically about the takeover of Marseille france by a rival syndicate, not fantastic but not bad, however, it did have a kick ass payoff scene at the end where Delon's character feeds his rival alive into the firebox of a speeding locomotive. Way cool!

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
roberti
Bandido

Jamais personne ne t'aimera comme je t'aime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 03:37:09 PM »

Hi Joe,

a big thank you for this Hommage. Borsalino and Co with Delon and Belmondo (Breathless, Goddart) is a movie I particularly appreciate. You could try to watch the previous one which is called Borsalino, may be better!

Ton nombril est une belle coupe arrondie ou jamais le vin ne manque, ton ventre est une vallee de ble entouree de lys, tes seins sont des grappes de raisin mur, ta bouche a la douceur de la pomme.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »

Thanks Roberti I will check it out, the last one I watched was The Flic Story, with Alain Delon and Jean Louis Trintignant that was good also.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
roberti
Bandido

Jamais personne ne t'aimera comme je t'aime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 11:01:41 AM »

Thanks Roberti I will check it out, the last one I watched was The Flic Story, with Alain Delon and Jean Louis Trintignant that was good also.

Delon interesting career goes for me from Rocco and His Brothers (1960) to Mr. Klein (1976). Here the list of my fav:Any Number Can Win, Is Paris Burning?, The Godson, The Swimming Pool, The Sicilian Clan, Borsalino, The Red Circle , Borsalino & Co. Good viewing!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 11:07:37 AM by roberti » Logged

Ton nombril est une belle coupe arrondie ou jamais le vin ne manque, ton ventre est une vallee de ble entouree de lys, tes seins sont des grappes de raisin mur, ta bouche a la douceur de la pomme.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »

Ok I've seen Le Cirque Rouge, and Is Paris Burning?, will have to check out the others if I can find them.

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 06:10:50 PM »

Hi Joe, a big thank you for this Hommage. Borsalino and Co with Delon and Belmondo

uhm?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071241/

(Belmondo was dead at the end of Borsalino. This is a sequel. You're talking about two different movies).

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 10:39:15 PM »

uhm?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071241/

(Belmondo was dead at the end of Borsalino. This is a sequel. You're talking about two different movies).

I think he meant Borsalino.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM