Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2020, 02:48:02 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  What was the meaning of that deleted scene?
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: What was the meaning of that deleted scene?  ( 2362 )
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« : April 29, 2006, 04:02:39 PM »

There is a deleted scene where Harmonica gets a beat down from some sheriff's deputies. What was it that he was getting   beat up for? Was it because he is an indian and the sheriff's men are racist?

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #1 : April 29, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »

Part of the Italian DVD's deleted scenes includes a part where Harmonica gets on Woody Strode's horse and rides off with it. This happens right after Harmonica gets up after getting shot at Cattle Corner. Woody Strode puts his duster on the horse during the credits so when Harmonica gets to Flagstone, the sheriff sees the horse with the duster. In the original script we find out that the sheriff is being paid off by Morton to turn his head for Frank so the sheriff is accusing cheyenne of the massacre. Sheriff sees the duster and assumes Harmonica's one of Cheyenne's men. Bronson goes to the hotel, gets ruffed up, but is released when he tries on the duster but it's too big for him.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #2 : April 29, 2006, 08:33:49 PM »

Part of the Italian DVD's deleted scenes includes a part where Harmonica gets on Woody Strode's horse and rides off with it. This happens right after Harmonica gets up after getting shot at Cattle Corner. Woody Strode puts his duster on the horse during the credits so when Harmonica gets to Flagstone, the sheriff sees the horse with the duster. In the original script we find out that the sheriff is being paid off by Morton to turn his head for Frank so the sheriff is accusing cheyenne of the massacre. Sheriff sees the duster and assumes Harmonica's one of Cheyenne's men. Bronson goes to the hotel, gets ruffed up, but is released when he tries on the duster but it's too big for him.

Thanks alot Peacemaker.  :)
all clear now.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Poggle
Bounty Killer

« #3 : May 19, 2006, 08:23:04 PM »

In the Italian DVD they have this actual scene or just a description?

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines