Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 03:55:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Film Locations (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Almeria Filming Locations / Flagstone
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Almeria Filming Locations / Flagstone  (Read 7414 times)
El Mal
Chicken Thief

Western history fan. Born in Birmingham, UK.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »

Hi El mal, nice to  have you aboard, one way you can make yourself invaluable to us here on this board is if you can find out information on shooting schedules in Almeria, if there are any.

In particular interest to us is the filming of a new SW by Enzo Castelleri with Franco Nero, title is Gil Implacabili, "The Angle, The Brute, and The Sage", we have heard lots of rumors but someone on the ground in Almeria who could contact the proper authorities would be excellent.

Again looking forward to getting your input, thanks from all of us in advance.

Further to the above enquiry I have managed to obtain some news of filming in Almeria but no details as yet. My contact is a Brit working at Texas Hollywood a.k.a. Fort Bravo and I am informed that the next feature film to be filmed there will be an "Italian western of some sort" and they are due to start filming in September for around 16 weeks. Currently the BBC are filming a documentary there on the true story of Billy the Kid. Needless to say I will post more information as soon as I have it.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 06:30:13 PM »

cool El Mal, thanks a lotm and your input on this will be invaluable to this board.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 05:54:53 PM »

Regarding doco's on Billy The Kid. Read in Variety a review of a French doco about The Kid. Kris Kristofferson relives his role from Peckinpahs great film as the filmmakers travel around the West to find out about the great man.

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
boardwalk_angel
Bounty Killer

Do you think I'm just..anyone? DO you?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 08:57:08 PM »

800 bullets. its funny.

I love this movie....it's very funny...& touching...& silly...and a valentine to the Spaghetti Western...filmed on location in Almeria...in very familiar surroundings.
I had just a great time with it.

"'Don't take any chances you don't have to, don't trust anybody you don't have to trust and don't do no favors you don't have to do"- Ace Hanna
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM