Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Is this a cut scene ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this a cut scene ?  (Read 5211 times)
Le Bon
Gunslinger

You'd better be Bill Carson

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2006, 06:46:17 PM »

Saw this photo on the SWWB (one of Monco from the back) recently and it matches up with one on Shobary's (below it) and a Black & white one at the same location. I thought they were publicity shots until this i saw this one showing the 3 bodies by the horses which makes it seem more like a deleted scene now. The location is Aldea Del Fresno where the massacre of the soldiers by Ramon was filmed in Fistful...you can see the same tunnel. The comparison pics are from garringo.cool.ne

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:47:53 PM by Le Bon » Logged
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »

This is right after Ramon killed all the soldiers in FOD. It could be a deleted scene but I doubt it. There are many publicity photos of FOD that look like deleted scenes but are really just publicity photos.

Le Bon
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 07:34:19 PM »

These images are from FAFDM though. You can see he's wearing the hand brace on the Black & White one and the one from behind although not so clearly...sorry they aren't very sharp images.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 01:49:52 PM by Le Bon » Logged
Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 06:28:01 PM »

Seems like a trip around the vaults in Rome is in order.

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Beebs
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 08:17:19 PM »

These images are from FAFDM though. You can see he's wearing the hand brace on the Black & White one and the one from behind although not so clearly...sorry they aren't very sharp images.

The other give away is the .45 he's got, not the .36 Navy he has in GBU.

Jordan Krug
Bounty Killer

Crazy bellringer was right....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 09:44:39 AM »

wonder if there's something in the novel.....I think this is definitly a cut scene, judging from that new angle. Very interesting.....there's also those photos on the dvd of clint & indios' gang hanging out with those girls, i think that's a deleted scene as well. Could be there's a lot about FAFDM we have yet to discover. Where did that new angle come from?

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 08:40:08 PM »

I think the two top pictures of Clint looking over the dead bodies near the river is from FOD because that little area with that bridge was used in the movie when Ramon guns down the Mexican soldiers.

Le Bon
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »

Yes it is the same location but it must be from Few Dollars More. He is wearing the leather hand brace on his right hand on the photo from behind him. Its not too clear on this scan i know. I have put the link here where you can see it better.

http://garringo.cool.ne.jp/aldea%20del%20fresno.htm

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 03:56:43 PM »

Looking at the photo, it is FFDM because the dead men are not in the Mexican Army uniforms.

franksgrandson
Gunslinger

just the man

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 05:31:36 PM »

It seems there is lots of stuff starting to float around hinting at extra bits of the movies, One gets the feeling that Leone filmed a whole lot more, I would even go as far to say seeing some of this stuff that Leone might have made an attempt at some more definate linkage between the films, these pictures might indicate that MAN WITH NO NAME visits San Miguel for some reason in FFDM

MORTON ONCE TOLD ME I COULD NEVER BE LIKE HIM, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 06:14:25 PM »

these pictures might indicate that MAN WITH NO NAME visits San Miguel for some reason in FFDM
Doubtful, they just happened to use the same location if indeed this was part of FAFDM and not a bunch of publicity shots.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
NavyColt
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 08:26:33 PM »

These pics have always fascinated me. As stated. he's clearly in his FDM gear, but other than that..quien sabe? If they are just publicity shots, why go to a remote location. As it's near Madrid, maybe they went for a day while they were shooting at Hoyo De Manzanares (the FOD town, redressed for FDM as the opening town and White Rocks)?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM