Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 10:57:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  My New Film "The Nightshift Case"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My New Film "The Nightshift Case"  (Read 1716 times)
sj-fp
Road Apple

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2006, 04:53:29 AM »

As you all are quite into film i have decided to post my latest movie "The Nightshift Case" here, there's quite a few leone refernces see if you can spot them all.

Post your feedback/comments . Thanks in advance.

Synopsis: West Coast City, America's shithole, a crime infested city in a terrible depression. As a result crime has risen to the top, a mysterious man makes it his ambition to rid his hometown of crime, he pays his best man, to take a crime lord "the big kill", however this leades into a stylish, gritty and pumped up story of betrayl, intrigue and revenge- A stylised film noir mixed with other sytles.

http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=A61E8887-E719-43AC-B984-E

Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 08:25:38 AM »

Wow, really liked it. It's got a great Sin City feel to it, espcially the shots of West Coast city. You got the neo-noir mood down to a T. The DV shooting added an excellent grain texture and you managed to get the lighting down to a pat during the opening phone call sequence. Only small critiscms being that the voice over by the protagonist seemed a bit forced and cliche but other than that it was an enjoyable watch  Smiley

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM