Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 12:46:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  a "what if " writting game.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: a "what if " writting game.  (Read 1686 times)
KERMIT
« on: May 27, 2003, 04:26:21 PM »

the tinsel town brass finaly get the idea. a sequel.
eastwood & wallach after 30 years w/out working together adds to the anticipation.  they ride again ! b.o. gold.
d.d.lewis (angel eys, jr,) ..martian s. directs.
morricone says no!!   :- Angry      he's wise.  Undecided
computer  programed  to assimulate a morricone's score.
w/ synthizers instead of lush strings.
young cutie pie quiet gunslinger w/ love interrest cast for younger audience who have what ?   a fistfull of sweaty dollars.

young cruizeish type guy puts clint through hell as he tries to show precious trademarks needed to defeat the're advisory.
blondie is selling whiskey like fast eddie felson in "Color of $$".  he's gitin' older. edgy, and whats worse slower on the draw.  but a  shot of the good stuff he 's selling, a good poker game, and right, a good cigar help him deal w/ the inevitable.   it's nearing the turn of the century.

on a peculiarly dead day in the soloon...........

SWINGING DOORS OPEN W/ CLATTER........ its' tuco !

"blondie? well you used to be blond.   don't you recognize me ? IS TUCO my freind!".  clint squints then eye's roll to back of his head.  WHAT is it now tuco? TUCO:"blondie i have a perpetuation i mean proposition to offer you.
 do you remember when we.........."

make youself volitable.  
it's just a what if game.
take eny scene. GB&U of course.
lots of you know what a sequel does to a masterpiece. still the're churned out and the people come in droves.

i'll assume no ones's interrested if i don't get a reply on what , in this day & time of political correctiveness  what hollywood wouldnt do to save $$$ here. bring in ricky martian to sing the title .    i could use a drink of whiskey mice elfe after this post.

cheers !   Wink

kermit   Huh
aahhh-ee-aahh-ee-aahhh (cough-cough)  wha-wah-wah.

cheers,  Wink
kermit

« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 09:30:45 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM