Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 07:51:12 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  welcome cattivo!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: welcome cattivo!  (Read 2936 times)
KERMIT
« on: May 28, 2003, 04:56:23 AM »

hello,

i'm headed for a duel in the mountians soon.  while it's not w/ guns, it's w/ music.  music from not around here.  there's
 no genre.  however structured this music is it's always subject to rapid change.  in key and tempo & feel. nothing on paper.  but legends who's homage must be paid being this music came from the craddle.
this isn't some loud guitar lick tradoff, but the real deal invented in new orleans.  one  man who stands head & shoulders above the rest, in wisdom & musicianship is the leader of an outlaw band of ne' er-do-wells.   there's olny one rule in head-cutting contests. be prepared for frustration, honesty, and lightning to strick twice.  it can be between three people @ once but inevitably works down to two egos still standing.
it is my intention to kill enyone's ego who trys to out play me w/ out showing disrespect. i am confident but like marvin's kid shelleen, hediously out of practice due to family duties that have taken up enough of my time.   i lost last time i went up there, and i seek revenge which will be to my advantage.  through that loss i've picked up a trick-bag to be displayed @ the grey eagle.
i travel alone to forget the outcome, and improve concentration.  @ 55 it seems physicaly harder but i've the advantage in confidence riding w/ me.  no discussion. just fellowship, and  most importantly,  burn from the 1st bar.  and build  a place the band hasn't been before.
i must prove to the master musician, who takes his works quite seriously, i can still cut it, to the death if need be for life.    i plan to pull out all stops. mental prepration & meditation is crutial.
if i loose  it's a long jorney down the mountian.  if i win it's rio/london/ italy where, on break, i plan to visit an relive every leone shooting sight time w/ allow.  hopefuly if i win i can get other members of this band to accompany me to this hallowed ground leone walked on i will have many stories to tell of the members who in ther own inimitable way have taught me w/ out showing me, the way to a higher concentration through fellowship of one man & and his sprit who so many were inspired to follow in order to create a new genre.
it just dosn't get eny better.   it's music to some.  it's serious bidness to me and the band who've been together under this banner over 16 years getting better , and better.  and faster.  both inspritationly, and on their respetive instruments.
thats all.  thats my message.  drawing strength  through friends i never knew existed did the trick.
it's 5 a/m.  time to go practice.  not the music, but the quickness.
rapid fire new orleans style,  which is appears laid back but he who is in control , if you get out alive, is the one who shows the master he cares the most for this music
that turns crowds from drunken sports addicts to ahollyness santification chruch  right in front of the stage, in seconds.  that in itselfe is a metamorphosis thats incredible to take part in.

cheers,  Wink
kermit
(old gringo)

« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 05:14:11 AM by KERMIT » Logged
Angel Eyes
Bandido

I'll ask the questions!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 05:06:58 AM »

it's time to come off that medication Kermit, and get back on that piano.

KERMIT
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 05:22:16 AM »

that time has come today angel eyes. now we begin.
regards,
kermit

« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 06:17:21 AM by KERMIT » Logged
Millions in Hand
Chicken Thief

The next Dollars Movie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 03:29:31 PM »

I just envisioned Kermit looking like John Tesh.

Working on a good quote, check back later.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 04:56:58 PM »

Good luck, when you got to play, play...

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
KERMIT
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 08:50:56 PM »

the less said the better !!  Lips Sealed    these guys are what i like to call the "big boys".  on tour , the're fun. witty, jovial & a pain in the ass if you miss one chord or forget to burn when it's your turn.
my plan is simple.  take the mountian to mohamad.
ie.  the big bad burnin' b-3  is comin outa drydock.  she's my mistress and she plays second fiddle to nobody !!
kerm will prevail w/ the beast !   Wink  

thx to all out there w/ ears & hearts !!   Cheesy
kermit
john tesh ? (aahh comeon now)  try van cleef mill.  Angry
would you believe the old coffin maker ?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 09:05:17 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM