Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 02:15:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Duck, You Sucker (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Giu La Testa Soundtrack
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Giu La Testa Soundtrack  (Read 8719 times)
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 08:18:25 AM »

I dislike Tarantino because of the Kill Bill movies. They were way too over-the-top for my taste. Plus I just dislike him as a director, have you ever seen him in an interview?

I know I've brought this up before but I'll say it again, in his interviews he's screaming and throwing his hands violently into the air. Tarantino looks and IS a retard! The guy dropped out of high school, made some movies with a lot of violence, and everyone thinks he's a genious.

P.S. - No offense to the Tarantino fans out there!    Smiley

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 11:44:20 AM »

I dislike Tarantino because of the Kill Bill movies. They were way too over-the-top for my taste. Plus I just dislike him as a director, have you ever seen him in an interview?

I know I've brought this up before but I'll say it again, in his interviews he's screaming and throwing his hands violently into the air. Tarantino looks and IS a retard! The guy dropped out of high school, made some movies with a lot of violence, and everyone thinks he's a genious.

though some may say he is annoying I think he comes off as charming and funny in his interviews. the problem is he has too many interviews! Directors should not become celebrities.

anyway...lets move on from this because were hijacking the thread here.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Tim
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »

Not a huge Tarantino fan, but I do like some of his movies, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction.  One thing I do like about him is that he's able to poke fun at himself.  In Desperado, he has a brief cameo, he's basically playing himself, where he's loud and abrasive.

Peacemaker, if you haven't seen Desperado, check it out.  You'll like the fate Tarantino meets in the backroom of the bar run by Cheech Marin.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »

Peacemaker, if you haven't seen Desperado, check it out.  You'll like the fate Tarantino meets in the backroom of the bar run by Cheech Marin.

Sounds good to me!

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM