Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  repeated topics / new topics
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: repeated topics / new topics  ( 1950 )
CISCO

« : July 08, 2006, 11:55:37 AM »

when a topic, already well discussed, comes up from someone, we could  ask them to search back, so the member can brush up his topic.  otherwise , it might be good if we  just let it go and roll w/ it  once again.

the reason i bring this up is lately i see a lot of popular topics resurfaceing. i always have reservations about starting a new topic , and try to stick w/ threads underway, because someone must have thought of the topic i want to start. maybe so, but new topics are the meat and potatos of the board.   ;D

« : July 08, 2006, 07:12:32 PM CISCO »
Beebs

« #1 : July 08, 2006, 05:37:54 PM »

I think New Topics are fantabulous. It's not easy to find old topics anyway. And, unfortunately most people like the ease of new topics. I even find myself ignoring page numbers and forgetting a topic if its been 10 minutes and I can't find what I'm looking for.

CISCO

« #2 : July 08, 2006, 05:48:35 PM »

I think New Topics are fantabulous. It's not easy to find old topics anyway. And, unfortunately most people like the ease of new topics. I even find myself ignoring page numbers and forgetting a topic if its been 10 minutes and I can't find what I'm looking for.
and i thought i was the only one who did that  ;D

CISCO

« #3 : July 08, 2006, 06:02:47 PM »

first, you find yourself a ...little string.  then, you find yourself a.....little thread.  then you find yourself a
little.....rope ! then you hang by you're neck till you;re dead  ;D 

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines