Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 03:00:59 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Web Site Announcements (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  repeated topics / new topics
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: repeated topics / new topics  (Read 1802 times)
CISCO
« on: July 08, 2006, 12:55:37 PM »

when a topic, already well discussed, comes up from someone, we could  ask them to search back, so the member can brush up his topic.  otherwise , it might be good if we  just let it go and roll w/ it  once again.

the reason i bring this up is lately i see a lot of popular topics resurfaceing. i always have reservations about starting a new topic , and try to stick w/ threads underway, because someone must have thought of the topic i want to start. maybe so, but new topics are the meat and potatos of the board.   Grin

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 08:12:32 PM by CISCO » Logged
Beebs
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 06:37:54 PM »

I think New Topics are fantabulous. It's not easy to find old topics anyway. And, unfortunately most people like the ease of new topics. I even find myself ignoring page numbers and forgetting a topic if its been 10 minutes and I can't find what I'm looking for.

CISCO
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »

I think New Topics are fantabulous. It's not easy to find old topics anyway. And, unfortunately most people like the ease of new topics. I even find myself ignoring page numbers and forgetting a topic if its been 10 minutes and I can't find what I'm looking for.
and i thought i was the only one who did that  Grin

CISCO
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »

first, you find yourself a ...little string.  then, you find yourself a.....little thread.  then you find yourself a
little.....rope ! then you hang by you're neck till you;re dead  Grin 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM