Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 05:09:49 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Spanish
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spanish  (Read 8736 times)
marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 03:22:12 AM »

It's funny, I did want to see Almeria ( what Leone fan wouldn't? ) I guess there is some use for another language. But they should teach it to kids at an earlier age when their minds are capable of learning a complex language. Instead they wait until now when I have a great English vocabulary and am well past the stages of lingual development.

Hm, another of the things I should do if I ever visit Spain... Of course it is better to learn languages sooner. But there are some people who learn languages easily, my sister included. She started learning Lithuanian and Latvian about two years ago, and now she knows the languages well enough to be mistaken for native. Those languages can seem useless, but believe me, if you want to visit those countries (and there is something to see), they are very helpful. Older people there know only Russian and sometimes not even it.
I'm trying to learn Spanish myself, so, back to the original topic, it really is salud. And for sure Spanish is easier than my language. At least, they have no declension...

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
il brutto
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 08:06:44 AM »

Hi guys, going back to the original topic, what Silvanito exactly says is "saludos".
I'm italian and I studied spanish, been to Spain several times (but not in Almeria yet...) and I speak a quite good spanish. Of course it's easier for an italian, both  languages come from latin.
Anyway I still don't speak spanish as well as a three years old spanish kid.
Adios

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 09:46:18 AM »

Hi guys, going back to the original topic, what Silvanito exactly says is "saludos".

All right, thanks. I'm only trying to learn Spanish and I'm stuck in the third lesson. Salud is in the first, so I could act as the smart one.  Wink  Feel free to correct me, whenever I make a mistake.

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2006, 04:46:15 PM »

All right, thanks. I'm only trying to learn Spanish and I'm stuck in the third lesson. Salud is in the first, so I could act as the smart one.  Wink  Feel free to correct me, whenever I make a mistake.

What are you learning Spanish for? Is it on your own free will or is it to visit Spain or along those lines?

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 12:14:02 AM »

I have found good Spanish friend through the internet. I would like to go to Spain because of that (and because my old dream is to visit Pyrenees - and now also Almeria.  Wink)

il brutto
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 01:50:41 AM »

In any case "saludos" is not so used in Spain, I don't remember I ever heard somebody saying it. The most common greetings when you meet somebody are "hola" (informal) and "buenos dias" (more formal). No idea of what they say in Mexico. Anyway, if we happen one day to meet in Almeria, I will tell you Saludos

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 04:24:02 AM »

Anyway, if we happen one day to meet in Almeria, I will tell you Saludos

If you recognize me.  Wink

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 04:53:39 AM »

Unfortunatelly that friend lives in Madrid and Almeria is still quite far away from it.   Sad

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:56:42 AM by marmota-b » Logged

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 04:55:08 AM »

Oh no. That post doesn't look how I wanted it to look... It will take me long time to get used to all those smileys and so.

Aha, modifying. I also didn't notice it before. So I changed it.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:57:05 AM by marmota-b » Logged

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 08:10:56 AM »

Oh no. That post doesn't look how I wanted it to look... It will take me long time to get used to all those smileys and so.

Aha, modifying. I also didn't notice it before. So I changed it.

It's okay, this place takes a bit of time to get use to. I didn't know how to reply with a quote until a few months ago.   Grin    I'm not kidding.   Embarrassed

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 08:28:43 AM »

I didn't know how to reply with a quote until a few months ago.

And I at first didn't know how to reply without quoting.  Grin

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:46:39 AM by marmota-b » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM