Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 10:14:10 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In America (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The DVD is out now!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The DVD is out now!!!!!!  (Read 2851 times)
Nobody
Gunslinger

Nobody, but Nobody, knows the trouble he's in!

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2003, 09:29:35 AM »

Although the official release date isn't until the 10th, it is already in stock at www.play.com (only region 1). My order has already shipped, should receive it by the end of the week. It's time for all you Leone fans to spend some money.

"As boys, they said they would die for each other. As men, they did."
guybrush
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 11:43:03 AM »

Although the official release date isn't until the 10th, it is already in stock at www.play.com (only region 1). My order has already shipped, should receive it by the end of the week. It's time for all you Leone fans to spend some money.

I'm waiting for the R2 version to be despatched by the same website. It should be available on the 23rd, but who knows, hopefully it will ship a few days earlier like the R1 version did.
In any case, as soon as you receive your package you will let us know if it is the full uncut version, won't you?  Wink

Thank God I'm an atheist
---
“What have you done all this time?”
“Going to bed early.”
Nobody
Gunslinger

Nobody, but Nobody, knows the trouble he's in!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 10:15:03 AM »

I received it today, and the quality is amazing. As far as I know, it's completely uncut. It runs for 229 minutes, includes Noodles final flashback, and I also believe that the rape-scene is uncut. I'll watch the entire film tonight, it will be amazing.

"As boys, they said they would die for each other. As men, they did."
alexander
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2003, 12:25:01 AM »

i was wondering if you could help me out, i've been struggling for years trying to get the FULL version. i've had several returns because it was advertised as a full version, but it never was.
at any rate, i'm not sure that i want to go out and get this unless it is the FULL version. i mean i already own the film. soo, could you please tell me how long is the taxi-cab scene. as presice as you can please. i would appreciate this very much!

Jon
Gunslinger

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 03:41:11 AM »

As far as I know[and I've seen it]this IS the full version,the same one that played Cannes.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM