Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 02:13:54 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Youtube video
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Youtube video  (Read 8556 times)
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 09:26:35 PM »

you STILL do have the right to say what you please.

true, but this new administration has done the most work to limit that.

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 10:23:06 PM »

A gas. Giuliani is really the best comedian of the lot, made me laugh more than GWB. He has a more varied palette of expressions, GWB is monotone. A true italian.
If one wants the young people to see how words can become insignificant show them this artifact. 

Beebs
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 09:27:18 AM »

oh God. I don't know how you can justify that mess. And because of it we can't stop Iran, the REAL threat.

But I won't get into politics, I don't want to offend anyone. 

I'll abstain from saying more than I have too, but I was merely saying that's what I think the video is trying to do. Regardless of what I think.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 02:38:18 PM »

I'll abstain from saying more than I have too, but I was merely saying that's what I think the video is trying to do. Regardless of what I think.

It's alright, I'm sorry if I sounded like a jerk. Didn't mean to get you upset.

Beebs
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 03:39:58 PM »

It's alright, I'm sorry if I sounded like a jerk. Didn't mean to get you upset.

No hard feeling. I've found politics strengthens friendships if the politics are very similar in each party (no pun intended), but if the two parties strongly disagree, politics is better left out with no exceptions at all. I unfortunatly lost touch with a good friend because he would refuse to abstain from talking politics with me. It's hard to deal with and I don't want any of that here, so for anyone who reads this, it is best to abstain from political debates unless all people involved wish to have a friendly, no wild insults, debate.

If this happens, I believe all of us will be great chums, eh? Grin

Note: I am aware I have personally even commited crimes of argueing politics and ravaging the countryside with talks of politics, but I have changed my ways. I "married a Claudia" so to speak. 

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 03:41:32 PM »

No hard feeling. I've found politics strengthens friendships if the politics are very similar in each party (no pun intended), but if the two parties strongly disagree, politics is better left out with no exceptions at all. I unfortunatly lost touch with a good friend because he would refuse to abstain from talking politics with me. It's hard to deal with and I don't want any of that here, so for anyone who reads this, it is best to abstain from political debates unless all people involved wish to have a friendly, no wild insults, debate.

If this happens, I believe all of us will be great chums, eh? Grin

Note: I am aware I have personally even commited crimes of argueing politics and ravaging the countryside with talks of politics, but I have changed my ways. I "married a Claudia" so to speak. 

It all makes perfect sense.

Except the marrying Claudia...I have no idea what the hell that meant.   Grin

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »

Oh wait! Now I get it!

From The Professionals, right?  Wink

Beebs
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »

Oh wait! Now I get it!

From The Professionals, right?  Wink

Unforgiven. William Munny (Clint Eastwood) married a woman named Claudia who rid him of drinking, killing, swearing and other bad habbits. One of the most beautiful aspects of the movie if you ask me. How he has undying graditude for what she did, but could fight going back to the way he was.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 04:22:47 PM »

Unforgiven. William Munny (Clint Eastwood) married a woman named Claudia who rid him of drinking, killing, swearing and other bad habbits. One of the most beautiful aspects of the movie if you ask me. How he has undying graditude for what she did, but could fight going back to the way he was.

Oh.

In The Professionals Claudia Cardinale plays the wife who " has a way of turning some men into boys. "   Grin

Itinerant
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 01:57:58 PM »

Do any of you know what was the point of the guy that was lying in bed at the end of the video?

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 02:13:24 PM »

Do any of you know what was the point of the guy that was lying in bed at the end of the video?

That's what I was wondering about.

Itinerant
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 05:03:33 PM »

That's what I was wondering about.

You know... it might be some type of symbolism. Saying that some of us don't get up and get involved to try to make things better ? Some of us have valuable things to say but don't speak up.

geoman-1
Bounty Killer

In everyone's life there is a "Summer of '42"

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 07:02:22 PM »

nothin new guys.
The government has always been screwing us out of every right we have little by little.

No doubt about it, little by little. Ben Franklin said "Anyone willing to give up a little freedom for temporary comfort deserves NEITHER!
BTW...the fellow lying in bed probably represents the common man who is too fearful of getting out of bed in the morning because of the constant FEAR mongering Shocked

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:06:06 PM by geoman-1 » Logged
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 08:23:41 PM »

the fellow lying in bed probably represents the common man who is too fearful of getting out of bed in the morning because of the constant FEAR mongering Shocked

That's what I always say, everyone nowadays is afraid. People, live your lives!

geoman-1
Bounty Killer

In everyone's life there is a "Summer of '42"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:07 AM »

That's what I always say, everyone nowadays is afraid. People, live your lives!
AMEN!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM