Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  $40,000
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $40,000  (Read 9576 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:59:06 AM »

That's what the Colonel says to Il monco after having shot him at the neck is the Bank of El Paso' reward for retrieving the stolen money. But how's he able to know that as the heist was just a few minutes before?

Tim
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 10:32:04 AM »

Previous experience?  Or maybe he asked the bank manager when he was grilling him about the security at the El Paso bank. 

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 11:38:02 AM »

Maybe the bank has a scale of rewards: 10,000 for a lone gunmen, 20,000 for small gangs, 40,000 for large gangs run by a complete madman.........

That's what you get, Drink, for being such an annoying Melville fanboy.
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »

All of that of course can't be, as the Bank can't tell prospect clients that it can be heisted.

Tim
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:35:06 AM »

All of that of course can't be, as the Bank can't tell prospect clients that it can be heisted.

Ok, then, I'll let you in on a secret.  Colonel Mortimer can read minds so he just read the bank manager's mind about the reward.  It's a little known deleted scene that didn't make the final cut that reveals Mortimer's secret.   Grin

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 03:11:05 PM »

Ok, then, I'll let you in on a secret.

I'll let you in on another:  you're not funny.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »

I'll let you in on another:  you're not funny.

Do you always have to be such a jerk?

Tim was just playing around for God's sakes! What's your problem?

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »

I see you make a point to be true to your nick. As you're still a kid (or pretending being such: sure you behave like one) let me give you a piece of advice: mind your own business.  And be it clear that, if there's one "jerk" around, that is your father who allows you to make use of a PC without supervisioning you.

About what Tim was trying to do he probably is the only one who knows it. Anyway there's no reason why he should come doing it in my thread: he can open up one of his own and horse around as much as he likes.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 04:23:21 PM »

I see you make a point to be true to your nick. As you're still a kid (or pretending being such: sure you behave like one) let me give you a piece of advice: mind your own business.  And be it clear that, if there's one "jerk" around, that is your father who allows you to make use of a PC without supervisioning you.

About what Tim was trying to do he probably is the only one who knows it. Anyway there's no reason why he should come doing it in my thread: he can open up one of his own and horse around as much as he likes.

Titoli, you're the only member here that goes out of their way to insult other people and that's just wrong!

I speak to Tim sometimes and he's a very nice guy. He just made an off-topic joke and you insult him!

I've had enough of your bullying around here. You might not consider yourself to be a bully...but a person who goes out of their way to hurt another person or insult them IS a bully. I know it's an old saying but, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone...don't say anything.

And by the way...you have a problem with me that's okay.

But don't you dare bring my father into this you arrogant jerk!!!!  Angry

Amaze
Bounty Killer

I don't see any method at all, sir.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 04:25:16 PM »

all I see is an innocent joke  Undecided

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 04:39:04 PM »

Titoli, you're the only member here that goes out of their way to insult other people and that's just wrong!

Can't remember having insulted anybody at anytime. Only time I did it was because I was called a "jerk".

I've had enough of your bullying around here.

That's my favourite pastime. Want to take it away from me?

And by the way...you have a problem with me that's okay.

Don't give yourself so many airs.

But don't you dare bring my father into this you arrogant jerk!!!! 

Again.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 04:46:23 PM »

Can't remember having insulted anybody at anytime. Only time I did it was because I was called a "jerk".

That's my favourite pastime. Want to take it away from me?

Don't give yourself so many airs.

Again.

Whatever. Anytime someone catches you insulting someone you just deny it or say you were kidding. I'm tired of it, and I'm one of the few people who's not afraid to stand up and say something to you!

I'm still not forgetting what you said about my father. You think you can just brush it aside, well I'm not going to forget it!

Why don't you try being nice to people for a change instead of looking down on everyone like you're some kind of freakin' martyr?

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »

Whatever. Anytime someone catches you insulting someone you just deny it or say you were kidding. I'm tired of it, and I'm one of the few people who's not afraid to stand up and say something to you!

You're telling me I'm the Fuehrer of the board? Do the moderators know it?

I'm still not forgetting what you said about my father. You think you can just brush it aside, well I'm not going to forget it!

I said about your father the word you said to me a few lines before. In spite of what you affirm, you have a tendency to forget quickly. Try to read what you write and also re-read sometime what you wrote. 

Why don't you try being nice to people for a change instead of looking down on everyone like you're some kind of freakin' martyr?

A martyr in a virtual movie board? What's that supposed to mean?

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 05:09:44 PM »

I said about your father the word you said to me a few lines before. In spite of what you affirm, you have a tendency to forget quickly. Try to read what you write and also re-read sometime what you wrote. 

I know what I said! I called you a jerk because you just out of nowhere insulted Tim...maybe YOU are the one who should re-read what they've written and maybe you'll see that you always have this attitude towards everyone.

And just because you think I'm a horrible little brat who has offended you, don't take it out on my father!  Angry  He's a great man who raised me properly and you have nothing to say about him!

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 05:33:02 PM »

I never knew saying to one he's not funny it equals insulting him. My english fails me here, apparently. Sorry.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM