Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 04:34:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Worth 10 Dollars?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Poll
Question: Is this worth 10 Dollars?
Yes   -1 (7.7%)
No   -0 (0%)
It should be more   -12 (92.3%)
It should be less   -0 (0%)
click   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Author Topic: Worth 10 Dollars?  (Read 16006 times)
Kurugen
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2006, 09:21:08 PM »

One Word.WOW Shocked.Granted i only saw up to when Harmonica and Cheyenne started to build the town i have to admit this is a really really amazing film.Too bad i have to watch the rest tommorow i have homework Cry.

Tim
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2006, 09:50:50 AM »

Too bad i have to watch the rest tommorow i have homework

What's this recent trend with homework?  Groggy won't play hookie to stay up late watching the Ladykillers, and now you're doing homework instead of watching OUATITW?  Oh, the horrors!  Wink

Let us know your final verdict once you're finished, Kurugen.  The final shootout is something to behold, flashback and all.

Christopher
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2006, 10:19:14 AM »

well i went down to best buy and guess what.It wasnt there Cry.Now i have to look somewhere else.I looked at walmart but they cant sell a R rated movie to a kid.Now the search continues.
But it's not R rated. Huh

So at least you were able to get it.

Kurugen
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 06:43:18 PM »

yeah i know its not but i guess they thought i wasnt 13.But whatever i seen and i have to say.AMAZING.I mean its proably the single greatest movie thats in my collection and it will proably hold that position for a very LONG time.I mean the ending when Harmonica was remebring and then it turned out that Frank was the man who was walking towards the camera was great.When i watched the movie i was wondering what connection Harmonica had with Frank but then the ending came and it was amazing.I can not say anything negative about it.Yeah homework has gotten in my way i have Physics and im only a SOPHMORE.But i only have 4 classes so im allright.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »

yeah i know its not but i guess they thought i wasnt 13.But whatever i seen and i have to say.AMAZING.I mean its proably the single greatest movie thats in my collection and it will proably hold that position for a very LONG time.I mean the ending when Harmonica was remebring and then it turned out that Frank was the man who was walking towards the camera was great.When i watched the movie i was wondering what connection Harmonica had with Frank but then the ending came and it was amazing.I can not say anything negative about it.Yeah homework has gotten in my way i have Physics and im only a SOPHMORE.But i only have 4 classes so im allright.

I told you it was great!  Grin

It's my favorite film and I'm the same age as you, but I'm turning 16 in another six weeks.

Anyway, glad to see you liked the film. It was definitely worth the ten bucks right?  Wink

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »

Hey Tim, I'll look for "The Ladykillers" when we go to the mall this weekend! Grin I hardly ever look in the comedy section, for all I know there could six thousand copies there.

Saturday nights with Groggy
Kurugen
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2006, 05:25:14 PM »

yes of course it was worth 10 dollars if it costs 50 dollars i would have still bought it.Now any other SW that i should check out?

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »

yes of course it was worth 10 dollars if it costs 50 dollars i would have still bought it.Now any other SW that i should check out?

I can give you a list.

Kurugen
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »

allright let me see it.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »

allright let me see it.

Sorry, I was busy. Here's a list of must-see spaghettis:

Django
The Great Silence
Run Man Run
Death Rides a Horse
My Name is Nobody
The Mercenary
Companeros
A Bullet for the General
Duck You Sucker ( did you see that one? )

Kurugen
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2006, 05:53:36 PM »

Sorry, I was busy. Here's a list of must-see spaghettis:

Django
The Great Silence
Run Man Run
Death Rides a Horse
My Name is Nobody
The Mercenary
Companeros
A Bullet for the General
Duck You Sucker ( did you see that one? )

No i havent seen DYS havent heard much about xcept that its like rare or something.Nice list im going to check that out.Is the Wild Bunch and The Magnificent Seven any good?

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2006, 05:58:06 PM »

Is the Wild Bunch and The Magnificent Seven any good?

They're both classics. They are American westerns though not Italian.

Kurugen
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2006, 06:00:25 PM »

i see.I wish more people around my area could apperciate this movie but i guess people would rather see another Scary Movie sequal than a classic.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2006, 06:04:20 PM »

i see.I wish more people around my area could apperciate this movie but i guess people would rather see another Scary Movie sequal than a classic.

That's true, but I like Scary Movie 3.  Grin I thought it was very funny.

Kurugen
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2006, 06:12:51 PM »

the first 2 were good but scary movie 3 made fun of 8 mile,Signs,and THe Ring and those arent scary but thats just me.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM