Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 07:40:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Indio's plan
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Indio's plan  (Read 2435 times)
Hippieoddball1
Bandido

Life is funnier than shit.

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2003, 09:00:19 AM »

When indio captures manco and mortimer from on top of the roof, he tells manco that he should'nt have shot the apples off that tree, then his gang beats them both up and comes up with a plan.
Then he goes nd checks to see if the money is still there in the box in the cellar and he sees it's still padlocked, then he set's his plan in motion.
I was just thinking what does he think manco and mortimer were doing on the roof, obviously he knows there bounty killers come to kill them, but he thinks the money is still there in the box so what does he think they were doing on the roof, having a picnic or something, this has always bothered me.
Any ideas anyone?

The reason you became a priest is because you were too much of a coward to do what i do.
johnk
Bandido

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 11:07:22 AM »

When indio captures manco and mortimer from on top of the roof, he tells manco that he should'nt have shot the apples off that tree, then his gang beats them both up and comes up with a plan.
Then he goes nd checks to see if the money is still there in the box in the cellar and he sees it's still padlocked, then he set's his plan in motion.
I was just thinking what does he think manco and mortimer were doing on the roof, obviously he knows there bounty killers come to kill them, but he thinks the money is still there in the box so what does he think they were doing on the roof, having a picnic or something, this has always bothered me.
Any ideas anyone?
My answer is that Indio thought they wanted to
break into the box,but as it still appeared unlocked and untouched he thinks they have given up and changed their minds.

Huey
Bandido

A whole month!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 09:01:01 AM »

Yeah, he thought they had tried to steal the money but failed to break open the box without his key, which he still had round his neck.

Where life had no value, death sometimes had its price
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM