Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 08:26:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  A question
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A question  (Read 19696 times)
whenthechimesend..
Bandido

when the chimes end, pick up your gun.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 06:12:08 PM »

Oh okay you understand.  Wink

If you just have that urge to fan like crazy, only do it VERY rarely. And I mean once every or twice every month. I wish I had this advice last year.

Let me ask another thing, this replica of yours, does every thing work like the original? Except from firing cartridges of course, I mean like the ejector rod, loading gate, etc?

In the meantime I'll have to content myself with the wooden replica I've ordered... better than the plastic broken toy guns I have though.

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »

Let me ask another thing, this replica of yours, does every thing work like the original? Except from firing cartridges of course, I mean like the ejector rod, loading gate, etc?

In the meantime I'll have to content myself with the wooden replica I've ordered... better than the plastic broken toy guns I have though.

Everything works. The hammer cocks,the cylinder turns, the ejector rod works, everything.

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »

I lean towards the blued finishes, but if I were going to buy a Peacemaker replica, I'd go with this one (it's cheap and looks cool):

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 10:23:21 AM by Silenzio » Logged
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2006, 10:37:08 PM »

I lean towards the blue finishes, but if I were going to buy a Peacemaker replica, I'd go with this one (it's cheap and looks cool):

Yes I like that one too.

I want to get a replica Colt Navy but they're all white and I don't like the white guns. This gun looks similar to the Navy and it has the exact color scheme I want:

http://replicagunsswords.com/weapons_gallery/catalog/Civil-War-Confederate-Revolver-p-1344.html

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2006, 10:41:11 PM »

Yes I like that one too.

I want to get a replica Colt Navy but they're all white and I don't like the white guns. This gun looks similar to the Navy and it has the exact color scheme I want:

http://replicagunsswords.com/weapons_gallery/catalog/Civil-War-Confederate-Revolver-p-1344.html

That's what I would want too, but you can get it here for about twenty dollars cheaper.

http://www.swordsdirect.com/replica_guns_10.html

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 10:24:36 AM by Silenzio » Logged
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2006, 10:52:58 PM »

That's what I would want too, but you can get it here for about twenty dollars cheaper.

http://www.swordsdirect.com/replica_guns_10.html

It's a very cool looking gun.

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »

It's a very cool looking gun.

I agree.

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2006, 09:04:55 AM »

marmota-b, a bit off this topic but we here in the US are curious about Morton's private railcar in OUTITW, especially the objects that look like celing vents along the top where Bronson peers out at Franks gang.

Ask your railroad dad what they were used for for us. thanks. I'll post a pic that was posted on another thread.

CJ (and anyone else interested), father says it looks like and could be ceiling vents, but he's not sure, because he's not so familiar with American railcars. Maybe he will ask his colleague, who's more into them, but I don't promise anything about him.

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »

Thanks,  old American railcars do not have rounded tops they are more like below:
         ____
  ___/        \___
  |                     |

I think it was a Spanish rail car with a round top & vents.

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2006, 02:32:33 PM »

Thanks,  old American railcars do not have rounded tops they are more like below:
         ____
  ___/        \___
  |                     |

I think it was a Spanish rail car with a round top & vents.

Maybe. If I remember correctly, our old cars (not only old) also have rounded tops. Maybe it is usual in Europe? But it's just my theory.

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2006, 02:35:50 PM »

Just take a look at the railroad cars in my movie. Look closely at the roof and you'll see what we mean.

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2006, 02:59:39 PM »

I think we would really need picture of the whole Morton's car to see how it looks like... Father might know better. I hope so, at least. He's already sleeping now...

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »

I think we would really need picture of the whole Morton's car to see how it looks like... Father might know better. I hope so, at least. He's already sleeping now...

What time is it now in Czech?

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »

On her profile it says she's eight hour ahead of me, which would make it six hours ahead of you.

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2006, 03:13:50 PM »

I don't know, I'm sitting in darkness and cannot see the clock. Wink But surely after ten. The time that is shown on the board for me isn't the right one, though I did my best to make it close.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM