Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Revenge for Revenge (Vendetta per vendetta) (1968)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Revenge for Revenge (Vendetta per vendetta) (1968)  (Read 1235 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2007, 12:08:03 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063761/

http://www.spaghettiwestern.altervista.org/vendetta_vendetta.htm

At italian db they give a positive judgement on this (though I agree that Ireland is good, as it is only to be expected anyway). But I also wonder if they saw the movie at all as they say that the money was hidden in a chair (actually it is hidden in a vase). I didn't like this at all. But I just had a bit of curiosity as it featured Conny Caracciolo, a woman who was hanging sometime ago on local tv's and who had (maybe still hase) a "fashion house" a mile from my home. Well, she's really good-looking here (i don't like Nuschak a bit, on the contrary). A pity her filmo is not that wide.
This movie is as unoriginal as can be: a stranger comes into town, makes it with the local baddie's wife who reveals him her husband is after the gold her father left her. She reveals where it is hidden to the stranger before Ireland's gang kills her. The stranger is tortured but with the help of Nushack and her father he escapes and has his revenge. What I couldn't gulp at all is the actor playing the stanger, as diminutive phisically as Alan Ladd but not with an as interesting face. He is simply ridiculous as he fistfights and guns against bigger and meaner looking fellas. A pain.
3\10.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM