Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Jesse & Lester:Two Brothers In A Place Called Trinity
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jesse & Lester:Two Brothers In A Place Called Trinity  (Read 2154 times)
Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 04:43:43 AM »

Wasn't expecting too much from this movie especially when judging by the title that this is an obvious attempt to cash in on the back of the success of Enzo Barboni's comedy sw's .
Directed by Richard Harrison this is the tale of two brothers brought together by inheritance but both with very different idea's of what to do with the money.Womaniser Jesse,played by Harrison (with his big bleached blond hair,elongated moustache and blue eyes is a total deadringer for Franco Nero,Companeros era-i suspect this was intentional) wants to open up a whorehorse but Lester,the scruffiest Mormon priest ever played by a very mean looking Donal O'Brien but very irritating with his goody-goody beliefs predictably wants to buy a church so we end up with one episode after the other of not only bandits stealing the loot but the brothers are double crossing each other too,but most of this comedy just doesn't work and the film terribly overlong because of this.Not even a decent soundtrack i'm afraid. Sad

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »

I'll only add that the boxer and Baccaro speak roman dialect.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM