Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 08:18:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  A Fistful of Dollars (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  FOD credit sequence
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FOD credit sequence  (Read 1809 times)
Tim
« on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:01 PM »

This past weekend, I was at the Ohio State vs. Indiana game in Columbus and noticed a spaghetti-connection. Basically, the whole game the scoreboard shows all kinds of video graphics having to do with Buckeyes, OSU's mascot, in some way.

Well, one of them, about 30 seconds long, used the credits from FOD, using Ohio State players instead of the cast and crew.  Then, at the end an Ohio State player, instead of the Man With No Name, walks out onto a street with rival Big Ten teams patrolling.  It was just like Joe entering the town in the beginning of Fistful.

I can't find it anywhere online, and I only saw it once but I thought I'd tell eveyone about.  It was a very well done graphic, and the ending with the OSU player was supremely COOL.  Just another case of spaghettis gaining more notoriety from the public at large.  Grin

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 04:37:54 PM »

This past weekend, I was at the Ohio State vs. Indiana game in Columbus and noticed a spaghetti-connection. Basically, the whole game the scoreboard shows all kinds of video graphics having to do with Buckeyes, OSU's mascot, in some way.

Well, one of them, about 30 seconds long, used the credits from FOD, using Ohio State players instead of the cast and crew.  Then, at the end an Ohio State player, instead of the Man With No Name, walks out onto a street with rival Big Ten teams patrolling.  It was just like Joe entering the town in the beginning of Fistful.

I can't find it anywhere online, and I only saw it once but I thought I'd tell eveyone about.  It was a very well done graphic, and the ending with the OSU player was supremely COOL.  Just another case of spaghettis gaining more notoriety from the public at large.  Grin

Cool.  Cool

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM