Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 02:55:57 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  THE VERY WORST SPAGHETTI EVER?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE VERY WORST SPAGHETTI EVER?  (Read 21911 times)
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2006, 08:16:42 PM »

But are you judging this purely on the first 10 minutes(it could've picked up!) or did you in fact finish the movie?
    I will watch this anyday now to give my verdict Roll Eyes

I doubt it will pick up but I guess I was a bit unfair... Undecided

It's supposed to have an interesting showdown at the end...but getting to that will be difficult methinks...

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »

MAN CALLED KING the worst one I've seen yet. Kinski can't save it. The worst death scene ever as Kinski appears to have shot by a tranquilizer dart and just slumps to the ground, no conviction whatsoever as if he is saying to himself- THANK GOD IT"S OVER!! NO MORE SCENES WITH THAT WALKING SLAB OF GRANITE RICHARD HARRISON!! TIME TO MEET UP WITH MY FEMALE CO-STAR!

The main title theme (instrumental and vocal) is excellent though and can be heard on the RED DEAD REVOLVER game during the opening trailer showing the main characters. The longest 72 minutes I've sat through. It may be cut but even extra scenes won't salvage it and some of the existing scenes appear to be stock footage from another movie too.

O'Cangaceiro
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

I doubt that anything worse than "Storia di karatè, pugni e fagioli" was ever made.  Angry Sad

Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2008, 02:00:11 PM »

I doubt that anything worse than "Storia di karatè, pugni e fagioli" was ever made.  Angry Sad

Never heard of that one ,who directed it ?

O'Cangaceiro
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

Never heard of that one ,who directed it ?

Tonino Ricci.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070307/

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »

Blimey thats rare and in Italian only!

Wonder if Titoli's seen this one?

That fraudster Thomas Weisser rates Ricci's BAD KIDS OF THE WEST as number 5 in his all time worst 10 sw's if that is anything to go by. Undecided

O'Cangaceiro
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2008, 03:17:30 PM »

That fraudster Thomas Weisser rates Ricci's BAD KIDS OF THE WEST as number 5 in his all time worst 10 sw's if that is anything to go by. Undecided

I saw it in Spain many years ago (dubbed into Spanish, like 99% of the foreign movies that you can see in Spain) and the title was "La ley del karate en el oeste". That movie was shot at the time the Bruce Lee movies were becoming a fad (while the spaghetti western genre was dying) and a couple of years after the movie Red Sun became a hit. I guess that Tonino Ricci tried to make a cocktail by mixing karate and spaguetti western ingredients, but the results were a disaster.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 03:37:38 PM by Bandolero » Logged
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2008, 04:31:14 PM »

I couldn't even get half way through that one. I gave it to you, didn't I? Awful, awful movie. Watched a tortuously short amount of a Fidani movie recently, DEAD MEN DON'T MAKE SHADOWS. I can't see how that guy got financing for his "movies" which shouldn't be shown in cinemas but used as interrogation tools for government organizations for use in prodding criminals and terrorists. Just a few minutes of one of Fidani's movies should do the trick.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »

I couldn't even get half way through that one. I gave it to you, didn't I? Awful, awful movie.

Oh yeah,course you did! Embarrassed

Under the title KID TERROR OF THE WEST.Haven't watched it yet as i'm nervous about seeing films that bad.Still haven't put on that LVC turkey  KID VENGEANCE.

I recorded a widescreen version of GODS GUN off sattelite tv,a much better print than my existing copy so i'll be reassessing this at some point. 

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 12:09:12 PM by Banjo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM