Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 12:18:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Blondie's Poncho
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondie's Poncho  (Read 4571 times)
Vince D
Road Apple

Just pretend it's nuthin'

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2003, 03:42:20 PM »

Okay, this has been bothering me for quite some time?

Blondie gets his poncho from the dead soldier at the end of GBU, however, FFD & FDM, he has the poncho right from the start.........does that mean GBU actaully takes place before the other two?  Or simply that the 3 movies aren't really connected?

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 03:48:18 PM »

Okay, this has been bothering me for quite some time?

Blondie gets his poncho from the dead soldier at the end of GBU, however, FFD & FDM, he has the poncho right from the start.........does that mean GBU actaully takes place before the other two?  Or simply that the 3 movies aren't really connected?

Due, if only, to the weaponry that many of the main characters possess (e.g. Winchesters, among others) in FOD and FAFDM, it can be safely assumed that GBU is a prequel to the other two films.  Also, in FAFDM, it is mentioned, or at least implied, that Mortimer is a Civil War veteran.  I think the films have little to do with each other (otherwise we've got dopplegangers of Gian Maria Volonte and Lee Van Cleef running around Grin), I mean as a continuing story.

Saturday nights with Groggy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM