Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 01:15:57 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Three Supermen of the West (...e cosė divennero i tre supermen del West (1973)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Three Supermen of the West (...e cosė divennero i tre supermen del West (1973)  (Read 2826 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2007, 07:01:11 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070831/

The 3 supermen (a series I used to like as a boy, though I managed to catch only two movies in the theatre near my home) travel through time and end up in "Kansas, 1867", i.e. Almeria. They are stolen the time machine from Navajo Joe's gang (NJ played by P. Sanchez). After some adventures they are back to base.
I didn't laugh if only in one occasion during the bank heist, when there is some Trinity like action. The barroom brawl is too long and unfunny. The gags are not effective because of both players and director. Wonder whether I would have liked it at 10. Wonder if nowadays  boys at 10 would like it.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these but the italian discs have not subs nor an english track. This series must have been popular in HK because the Shaw Brothers produced a series of their own called THE THREE SUPERMEN OF ASIA and I believe Carlo Ponti had a hand in these as well.

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:19:45 PM »

As far as this is concerned, you can have a dab at it as most of the action is visual and the dialogues are not indispensable to understand where the plot is going.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM