Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Women and Westerns
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Women and Westerns  (Read 19945 times)
Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 12:15:38 AM »

Maybe, I'll find a way to sneak a movie up on her. I did for Grindhouse and countless other movies.  Wink

That's cool she liked Grindhouse. It's still crazy how that film flopped in the States. In my opinion that film is every movie goer's dream. It's the most fun I had at a movie theatre in a long time.

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
KevinJCBJK
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »

It's one of the few films that is ONLY enjoyable at the movie theater. Unless you own a collassol screen TV with state of the art surround sound! We had so much fun, by far the best film we have seen all year.

Sonny
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »

oh, c'mon guys, quit complaining about girlfriends not having a duplicate taste to your own...

i understand what you mean, what with the general female taste in music and film being extremely crappy, but isn't it enough that you enjoy all these things?  The girl can have her own taste and get into better stuff on her own...

it is possible...

"I have vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.."
Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »

It's one of the few films that is ONLY enjoyable at the movie theater. Unless you own a collassol screen TV with state of the art surround sound! We had so much fun, by far the best film we have seen all year.

Well, you have to see this film in the movie theatre that's for sure. I still think it'll be great to own as well. I just think it's a flat out great flick. Both films to be exact. I seen the film 3 times at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Blvd. I saw it for the first time opening night. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Hollywood, California, in one of the most famous theatre's in the world. What a great time!

KevinJCBJK
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 12:22:22 AM »

You are so lucky! I wish I lived in California.

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 12:22:39 AM »

oh, c'mon guys, quit complaining about girlfriends not having a duplicate taste to your own...

i understand what you mean, what with the general female taste in music and film being extremely crappy, but isn't it enough that you enjoy all these things?  The girl can have her own taste and get into better stuff on her own...

it is possible...

Case and point: my friend's girlfriend does not only appreciate the work of Ennio Morricone and Sergio Leone... she owns the soundtrack to the Dollars trilogy... on VINYL!

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 12:23:18 AM »

it is possible...

Oh, I don't have to have a girlfriend who has to enjoy every single thing I enjoy. I just was saying, it be cool to find a girl who loved Leone. I have other loves as well. Of course it's going to be impossible to find someone who has the same exact interests. I'm open minded, believe me and I know how to comremise. I as they say am a good guy.  Wink

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »

You are so lucky! I wish I lived in California.

Yeah, I made the move a few months ago. It's great! I'm very busy though so I haven't had the chance to enjoy everything yet.

KevinJCBJK
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »

I hope to go there someday, and live there. Or atleast anywhere in the west.

Sonny
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 12:29:18 AM »

Case and point: my friend's girlfriend does not only appreciate the work of Ennio Morricone and Sergio Leone... she owns the soundtrack to the Dollars trilogy... on VINYL!

what a cool one, can i meet her??

"I have vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.."
Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2007, 12:29:30 AM »

I hope to go there someday, and live there. Or atleast anywhere in the west.

Yeah. The west has it's great places, that's for sure! I still have yet to visit Monument Valley in Arizona. I'm planning on driving there in the not to distant future. I can't wait!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:33:06 AM by Tucumcari_Bound » Logged

KevinJCBJK
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2007, 12:31:13 AM »

Yeah definetly will be visiting Arizona someday.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2007, 09:30:56 AM »

My girlfriend loves OUATITW and OUATIA. Both of them are in her top 10 movies of all times, i would say (i even think OUATITW is her number one or 2). She likes very much FFDM and GBU, even if she was a bit disappointed by GBU since when I  showed it to her she was expetcing stg more like OUATITW... I will show her DYS quite soon now, but I don't think she's going to like it, I really don't know why. Certainly because of the few compreension flaws and because of the subject (revolutions)... Morever, she is not a big fan of characters that make a lot of noise (Tuco...), so I suppose she will have a few difficulties with Juan, even if he is very touching... Just guessing!

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »

(i even think OUATITW is her number one or 2).

Your a lucky man...

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2007, 09:47:35 AM »

Your a lucky man...

Yes, he sure is!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM