Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2017, 05:33:10 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  THE LEGEND OF JACK DETH- a script
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: THE LEGEND OF JACK DETH- a script  (Read 8710 times)
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »

EXT.   ARMY OUTPOST   EARLY EVENING

Cut to the train as it pulls into a military outpost. The two surviving soldiers see the remaining civilians off. A military official approaches them.

CAPTAIN GARRETT
Soldier, what’s going on here? What happened to this train? Where are the supply cars?

SOLDIER#1
It’s kind of a long story sir. The train came under attack by a large number of Mexican bandits. Apparently they intended to steal the weapons consignments. Two men showed up an American and an Indian. They saved the civilians and killed most of the attackers, sir.

CAPTAIN GARRETT
Only two men and one of them was an Indian? Where are these two men now? Was Jericho Wild among the attackers?

SOLDIER#1
I don’t know sir. After they blew up the supply cars…

CAPTAIN GARRETT
They blew them up?! And you two did nothing to stop them?

SOLDIER#2
Sir, these two men, they…

CAPT. GARRETT
I’ve heard enough soldier. Sergeant, arrest these two. You both will be transported to a military prison where you can explain further to General Montgomery and face probable charges of mutiny and a court martial. Meantime sergeant, see to it these people get food and water, I’ll inform General Montgomery I’ll be sending these two over in a couple of days.

The scene cuts back to Miguel and Jack as they near Jericho’s encampment.

EXT.   JERICHO’S HIDEOUT  EARLY EVENING

LUIS
Jericho! Miguel has returned with a guest! I think it’s the one you’ve been waiting for!

Jericho’s attention turns from ogling Raquel to another important matter. Finally the knife thrower is in his grasp. As Jack is led through the camp, he sees Jed, Ben and the others tied up showing signs of torture. Jack gets down from his horse as Jericho walks over. A handful of men gather around Jack with guns aimed at his head.

JERICHO
Well gringo, finally we meet! Not in the way you would have liked I’m sure, yes? Sorry for the guns pointed at your head, rude to treat a guest in this way I know, but a man with your skills makes it necessary!

Jericho sees the knives lining Jack’s outfit.

JERICHO
And  these are what you used to kill my men? Magnificent weapons, you must show me how to use them someday.

Jericho pauses for a moment then laughs as do his men.

JERICHO
No, on second thought maybe that is not such a good idea! Maybe I’ll practice using them on you. What do you think about that?

Jack is silent

JERICHO
Cat got your tongue? I say what do you think about that gringo?

JACK
I don’t think you’ll live that long.

JERICHO
You like to make jokes, huh?  LUIS!! Take this man and tie him up with the rest. I’ll deal with them all shortly!

Lone Wolf watches from afar and realizes he can’t free his friends alone. He kneels down crossing his legs, closes his eyes and goes into what appears to be a trance like state. Cut to the eight men being whipped and subjected to assorted tortures.

JERICHO
That’s enough! Ben…Ben McGee and his five companions. You’ve searched for me a long time as well…and here I am! Am I everything you hoped I would be? I will enjoy executing the lot of you! Why does no one talk? I haven’t cut out your tongues at least not yet anyways. And you, knife thrower, why are you after me? Did I kill someone close to you? I’ve killed so many it is quite possible.

Jack is still tight lipped. He stares tensely at Jericho not showing any signs of fear or worries.

JERICHO
You don’t like to talk, eh? Well, you will talk soon, maybe more screaming than talking but talk you will, of that I am sure!

Suddenly the hooves of horses are heard from afar. Jericho turns. It is Don Pedro Vega and his band. Don Pedro sees Jack but without his Indian friend.

JERICHO
What brings you here my brother?

DON PEDRO VEGA
I must talk with you in private.

JERICHO
You have already interrupted our entertainment for today. Whatever you have to say you can say in front of us all.

DON PEDRO
You must stop this, this insane plan of yours! You can’t fight the Americanos! There are too many of them! Your plan is doomed to fail Jericho, you know this to be true! Stop this vendetta, all this senseless bloodshed and death of innocents for something that happened years ago!

JERICHO
You dare to speak light of what happened to our mother!?! She who was violated by five American bastards and lost her ability to speak? She who would leave this world a sad and pitiful woman never to be able to love again? And you have the gall to request I stop the American genocide because of ‘something that happened years ago’?!

DON PEDRO
Tell me my brother, on what do you base this revenge? The fact some gringos raped our mother or the thought that one of them was your father?

JERICHO
Now you insult me! I’ve always hated you brother! Hated you because you’re full Mexican and I have the blood of these stinking American bastards flowing through my veins!

DON PEDRO
That is not my fault my brother! Why must you blame me for something out of my control? How can you turn your back on family, your own people? We should be fighting the Federales in our own country, not this insane personal vendetta of yours!

JERICHO
NO MORE TALK!!! Leave me!! From now on I no longer consider you my brother! If you ever come to me again, I will kill you! Remember that well…Don Pedro!

DON PEDRO
I will Jericho, I will. Sanchez, we go now! The next time we meet Jericho, it will be as enemies!

They all ride away. Medium shot on Jericho as he takes a few steps towards the camera.

JERICHO
(mumbles to himself) The next time…I kill you!

Cut to Raquel peering out through the tent. She see Jack and the others. She watches with much trepidation that the man she thought was dead may now be killed before her eyes. Cut back to Jericho. He turns towards Jack again.

JERICHO
Tell me knifeman, I heard you had an Indian with you. Where is he now?

Jack doesn’t answer. Jericho then pulls his gun and walks over to Fred Hunnicutt and puts the gun to his head.

JERICHO
You talk or I will kill every one of them one by one.

JACK
He’s dead.

Jericho cocks the gun back…

HUNNICUTT
Oh shit! I don’t wanna d…

…and pulls the trigger, blood splatters the man beside him.

JERICHO
His blood is on your hands gringo as will the others if you do not tell me what I want to know.

‘Loco’ Lawson is next. Jericho readies his gun again.

JERICHO
Once more…the Indian, where is he, and the train carrying my weapons and ammunition, I understand there was a little problem.

JACK
I told you he’s dead. And the train, there’s pieces of it about ten miles from here.

JERICHO
Wrong answer again!

Jericho shoots Lawson. Raquel seeing the unnecessary violence clutches her chest in horror and covers her mouth to keep from screaming.

JERICHO
To hell with this line of questioning!

Jericho quickly kills the other three bounty hunters but spares Ben.

JERICHO
Luis, Fernando, Chavez, beat him! Beat him! Only don’t hit him too much in the mouth, he must talk, yes? Mongo, grab that hot poker! Burn him with it!

Claxton watches as Jericho’s men torture Jack mercilessly. He cannot hold back any longer and reveals something he had been too afraid to reveal until now.

JED
GET AWAY FROM HIM! GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU DIRTY SONS ‘A’ BITCHES!! THAT’S ENOUGH!! ENOUGH! STOP IT!!

JERICHO
Wait, wait, wait, wait! This man here is your son?

JACK
My…my father? Im…possible! My father left when I was…a boy! I never knew the man…it can’t be! It can’t be true! This is a lie!

JED
I’m sorry Jack. It is true. I am your father! I didn’t mean to let you down, I just couldn’t cope with being a daddy. It wasn’t my time son. I hope you can understand that. If I could turn back time I would change it all, everything! I always thought you were still alive…and when I saw you today, I knew you were my son, Jack Donovan. I just wanted you to know ‘cause I don’t think there’ll be another chance…another chance to tell you I love you son.

Jack is still bewildered by this revelation…

JERICHO
Enough old man! I’ve heard enough of this familial sentiment! Donovan…this name, I know it!

JACK
You should know it! Think back and remember Jericho! Think back what you did to a man returning home from the War! Remember what you did to his family! His wife, his children! Four innocent children!! Remember you murdering bastard!!

Jericho turns away momentarily to gather his thoughts as to where he knows that name. His eyes bulge. He remembers now. He turns to face Jack. The two men stare into each others faces. Quick cuts back and forth between both men’s eyes. The screen fades to black as both men share a flashback.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM »

EXT.   JACK’S RANCH (FLASHBACK)   MID DAY

(This entire sequence plays with no sound or dialog, only music)

Jack Donovan rides back to his home returning from several years in the Army to find his home vandalized and bodies scattered about. He dismounts his horse and looks around in horror. Suddenly, an unseen assailant hits him from behind on the back of the head. The screen fades again and opens on a close up of Jack’s face buried in the dirt. It is daylight.

Jack slowly raises his head, his eyes half open. The camera pans back slowly to reveal Jack on his knees tied between two stakes. Jack looks to his left and the camera also pans left to reveal his wife and four kids also tied in the same manner next to him. The camera then pans right to reveal Jericho Wild and about a dozen of his men standing with guns ready. Coming into frame on Jack’s right, two men drag the lifeless body of Jack’s brother and carelessly plop him down in front of him. Close ups of each of Jack’s family members terror filled faces followed by a  close up of Jericho’s face. An evil grin creeps onto his scarred and chiseled features accompanying a pair of devilish eyes.

A close up on Jack’s face as he feverishly looks to his helpless family than back to Jericho. Although you don’t hear the words, Jack pleads to Jericho. Wide shot as Jericho moves across his men over to one of Jack’s bound children. Jericho turns his head towards Jack followed by a close up on his face. Cut to a close up of Jack on the verge of panic.

Cut to a wide shot as Jericho pulls his pistol and fires killing the first child. Close up of Jack screaming then back to a wide shot as Jericho systematically shoots the remaining children then finally his wife is shot. As she falls over she reaches out in a last act of desperation to touch her husband for the last time. He reaches out for her. Close up on their hands as they try to touch one another but their bonds will not permit it. Regina slumps over dead. Jack looks down at his hands. The camera does a slow pan around Jack to reveal the carnage next to him. Jericho walks back to the other side of his men resting his gun on his shoulder.

Close up on Jack’s face as he looks up at Jericho’s men followed by close ups of their faces some of which Jack has already encountered. Cut back to close up of Jack as he curses Jericho with hatred in his face. Close up of his arms furiously breaking free of their bondage (slow motion). As Jack gets to his feet Jericho moves aside and his men open fire on Jack riddling his body with bullets (also slow motion). Jack falls to one knee and he lowers his head. Jericho comes back into frame and puts his gun to Jack’s head. Jack looks up into Jericho’s face. Close up of Jericho and the barrel of his gun as he fires a shot. Jack’s head goes back then he falls forward back into the dirt (all slow motion).

FADE OUT

EXT.  JERICHO’S HIDEOUT  EARLY EVENING

The scene fades to black and opens on close up of Jack and Jericho in the same shot locked in each others gaze.

JERICHO
You!!!…..So you are this Jack Deth I have heard so much about?…How did you?…Impossible!! My men filled you with lead and I put one here myself!

JACK
You took everything from me! You took my wife, my kids, my brother…and you took my life! But you didn’t finish the job!

Jericho turns to Jed Claxton…

JERICHO
And now I take your father!

…and fires a bullet into his head.

JACK
NNNNOOOOOO!!! YOU GODDAMN…EVIL SON OF A BITCH!!! YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I DON’T COME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE IF I GET THE CHANCE…I WILL KILL YOU!!! (struggles to break free).

JERICHO
But you won’t!

Jericho rushes over to Jack and grabs his head. Medium shot on both.

JERICHO
Who has ever gotten an opportunity such as this, huh? I will get the pleasure of killing you all over again!…You are just as helpless now as you were then! I must thank you for allowing me the pleasure of ending your life a second time!…It pains me though. In a way we are much alike you and I. Don’t you agree?

JACK
We are nothing alike! You are a filthy butcher, a rapist and murderer!

JERICHO
Americans raped my mother! Five of them held her down and one by one they each took turns with her! I was born from that defilement! My mother never spoke again! You don’t know how it feels to hate a race of people only to live with the knowledge that you are one yourself! Yes knifeman, yes I will derive much pleasure from taking your life a second time! But…I will do you a favor! I will let you and your friend live until morning. This will give you time to think about all the things you accomplished in life, and especially the things you did not! Ha! Ha! Ha! You see, I can be a compassionate man after all!

At that moment Raquel steps through the tent tears rolling from her eyes. Jack with a shocked look sees her but doesn’t dare say anymore. Jericho sees her too.

JERICHO
GET BACK INSIDE YOU SILLY BITCH!!! I’ll be ready for you shortly! Well my friends, until morning!

Jericho disappears inside the tent. Jack lowers his head with many thoughts racing through his mind. The thought that he may never get his revenge and the father he never knew was around him the entire time and then taken away once again upon learning his identity.

BEN
Jack…I’m sorry about your Daddy. I didn’t know…as long as I had known Jed he never said anything about having any kids…I can’t even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now.

JACK
There’s no need to be sorry Ben. When I was young he was gone…and he’s gone now.

Jack looks away from Ben. Although he doesn’t readily show it, Jack is deeply disturbed by this revelation and subsequent murder of his father. Cut to the sun descending with the sound of wolves in the background. Night has fallen and a wolf appears in the camp. Voices are heard emanating from Jericho’s tent.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »

INT.   JERICHO’S TENT   NIGHT

JERICHO
Chiquita, I have been patient enough. I will show you how a Mexican makes love! I promise you won’t like it! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Raquel submits knowing further resistance will only feed his insatiable desire for domination.

EXT.   JERICHO’S HIDEOUT  NIGHT

Cut to Jack outside helpless to do anything. Suddenly, the wolf comes from behind Jack and begins chewing through the bonds. Jack turns and looks at the animal furiously gnawing at the ropes. At first his face carries a puzzled expression until he finally realizes…

JACK
(whispers) I’ll be damned! Lone Wolf…but how?

Jack is set free and the wolf goes over to Ben and begins to release him as well. Jack glances over at the careless guards that sleep. He plans to make it a nights sleep they shall not awaken from. He stealthily goes over, kneels down, covers the mans mouth and plunges a knife into him (off screen). The other guard groggily opens his eyes and before he can react Jack takes the blade and throws it into the unsuspecting guards head. Close up on the dead mans face as Jacks feet are seen approaching in the background. He pulls the knife out. As Jack rises close shot on his hat as he lifts his head showing his vengeful eyes. Cut to the tent from afar then back to Jack as he makes his way towards the tent. Ben is now free having not noticed Jack heading for Jericho’s quarters until it’s too late to stop him. The wolf runs away.

BEN
(whispers) Shit! Jack, what the hell are you doin’?!

INT./ EXT.   JERICHO’S TENT   NIGHT

Inside the tent Jericho has torn Raquel’s shirt away and prepares to remove her dress…

JERICHO
What my mother felt…the pain, the humiliation, you will feel too!

Jack sneaks up behind Jericho grabbing his arm with one hand and putting a knife to his throat with the other.

JACK
Do you feel this?

Jericho’s hands go into the air.

JERICHO
Ooohhhh, very good Mr. Donovan…or would you prefer I called you Mr. Deth? Anyway, what will you do now?

JACK
I oughta’ kill you right here!

BEN
Don’t do it Jack! We need him to get out of here!

JACK
If not for that you’d be dead right now you sick bastard! Raquel, are you alright?

RAQUEL
Oh, Jack, it was you that night! I prayed you were still alive! All this time I thought you were dead!

JACK
There’s no time for talking about that now. Cover yourself and we can go.

JERICHO
Senor Deth…do you really think my men will let you leave here alive? Or the ones that await you beyond the valley? Even if you did make it out, I would find you! Ha! Ha!

JACK
Shut up!! Move it!!

The four exit the tent passing by the campfires and a handful of sleeping guards. Jericho, sensing a moment of possible escape, pretends to fall knocking over several pots which awaken the men. Jack however, keeps a firm grip on Jericho.

JACK
Do that again and you’re dead!

JERICHO
You won’t do it gringo, because if you do, you’ll never leave this place! Ha! Ha! That is why you are weaker than me! Your name betrays you senor! You are afraid to die, I am not!

The rest of the bandits come out and encircle them.

RAQUEL
Oh my God Jack, what are we gonna do now?

BEN
Kill him Jack!! They’re gonna kill us anyways!

JERICHO
Yes Jack! Do it! DO IT!! DO IT NOW!!! KILL ME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!!!

Suddenly, the wolf appears again followed by another, then another and still more…all appearing atop the surrounding rocks. There eyes appear to glow a hellish yellow.

LUIS
Damn it! They’re all around us! Everywhere!

BEN
Great, either we’re going to be tortured and murdered by a psycho or eaten alive by wild wolves!

JACK
I don’t think so!

CHAVEZ
Sorcery! The American has summoned demons to kill us!

JERICHO
IT IS NO MAGIC, KILL THEM YOU FOOLS!!

Jack turns his head to one of the wolves perched atop a boulder and they peer into each others eyes. Jack’s visage is reflected in the wolf’s eye. Then, the wolves attack the bandits.

JACK
Ben, Raquel, grab a couple of those horses! Hurry!

Jack pulls Jericho close to him and mutters into his ear…

JACK
(whispers) You listen to me you greasy son of a bitch, you better watch your back because Deth’ll be creepin’ up on you! Soon…very soon!

Jack throws him to the ground and the three mount their horses and ride away. Meanwhile, more of Jericho’s men fall prey to the wolves. Jericho grabs a gun and shoots a couple of them. They mysteriously disperse once Jack and the others are out of sight.

JERICHO
SEE YOU FOOLS! THEY’RE ONLY WOLVES! ONLY WOLVES!! THIS MAN IS NOT THE DEVIL!! In Hell, there is room for only one Devil to rule!

Cut to the heroes riding away.

EXT.   TRAIN STATION IN UNSPECIFIED CITY   MORNING

The scene dissolves to an unknown city far away. A train pulls into a station. Many people anxiously wait to board. A medium shot shows many travelers getting off. Close up on a pair of odd looking boots slowly coming down the steps. The camera slowly pans up to reveal a sinister face of a Chinese man. Eight others follow behind him. They all carry suit cases and all but the leader wear large straw hats that cover most of their faces. Their clothing is unusual and they all wear capes and sport metal gloves. An unfriendly looking bunch to say the least. The passengers boarding ogle at them intimidated by their rather villainous appearance. The group move away from the train and down the catwalk away from the camera as nosy people continue to stare and gossip amongst themselves. The scene cuts back to Jack and his friends.

EXT.   MOUNTAINOUS REGIONS   MORNING

BEN
Where’s your Indian friend? He’s not really dead is he?

JACK
He’s around.

BEN
What about the bandits Jericho spoke of in the valley?

JACK
We can go around through the cliffs. We’ll have to walk a ways. I’m sure there won’t be many scattered around those cliffs. It’ll be hard on the horses but we can make it.

Cut back to Jericho’s camp.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 07:48:04 PM »

INT./ EXT.   JERICHO’S TENT   MORNING

With some of his men injured or dead, he plans his next phase of attack.

JERICHO
LUIS!! Send the messengers! Tell the others it is time! To Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and across this miserable nation the war has begun! We will march on Fort Holman, kill everyone inside and take all their weapons and ammunition! Then, once we have taken back Texas and California, we will move state to state and lay waste to the Americanos until they are no more! But, first things first, take some men and execute those bitches, all of them!

MIGUEL
Jericho! The women, they are gone!

JERICHO
How did they escape?

MIGUEL
I guess in all the commotion they snuck out!

JERICHO
And you let them! Luis, kill him, I don’t feel like it right now!

MIGUEL
What? No wait! I…

Luis shoots Miguel as ordered.

JERICHO
As I said before, I only have room for the strong in my Army!

EXT.   MOUNTAINOUS REGION   DAY

Cut back to Jack and the others. Lone Wolf appears and joins them.

BEN
Where did you come from? How come you didn’t help back there?

JACK
He was there. Red, we have to find a way to free those women back at Jericho’s camp, if they’re still alive that is.

LONE WOLF
They got away. They made their escape during the fight. My friends will make sure they get to safety.

BEN
Your friends? What the hell is he talkin’ about? What friends?

JACK
You wouldn’t believe it if I told you. We have to make it to Fort Holman. That’ll be Jericho’s next stop. I’m sure he’s got a lot more men ready to fight. We have to warn those soldiers.

BEN
We can wire them in the next town.

JACK
The next town is just as far away. Besides, Jericho won’t do anything until his reinforcements arrive. Let’s get going, there’s not much time!

The four ride off.

EXT.   ARMY OUTPOST/ JAIL CELL  AFTERNOON

The scene cuts to the military outpost. The two soldiers who helped Jack and Lone Wolf have been arrested and await transport to Fort Holman where they will be tried and court martialed.

CORY DUPREE
Do you think they’ll execute us? Put us in prison maybe? We only did what we had to do to stay alive.

GAVIN JOHNSON
Well they’re not gonna look at it that way. We stood by while those two guys blew up an armored train carrying military weapons.

CORY
But we helped save those civilians! Surely that must count for something! All those people were military relatives or wealthy delegates.

GAVIN
Well where are those people now? I don’t see’em standing in line trying to save our lives do you?

Gavin looks out through the bars that confine the two men.

GAVIN
It’s too late now. Nobody can save us.

DISSOLVE FROM CELL TO EXT.   FLATLANDS   AFTERNOON

The close up on Gavin’s face peering through the bars dissolves into a medium shot of Jack, Raquel, LW, and Ben on horseback. Raquel is relishing these few moments with Jack. The man she had been secretly in love with for years, the man she had thought was dead, could he love her now? Close shot of Jack’s face reveals his mind is elsewhere.

RAQUEL
Jack, what’re you thinking about? You’ve been so quiet for the past few miles.

JACK
I was thinking about everything that’s happened over the past few years. I lost everything I cared about most in the world. All these wasted years.

RAQUEL
All this pain, all the violence and spilt blood. This revenge of yours, what do the two of you plan to gain from it?

JACK
Lone Wolf and I settling things with Jericho won’t give us those years back…but it will make the remaining ones a lot more pleasant.

RAQUEL
And how is that?

JACK
Seeing Jericho die will be enough.

LW
And all who follow him.

BEN
Hold it! Stop! Stop here! There’s an Army outpost just over those hills a ways. We could wire Fort Holman of the danger they’re in.

JACK
After what me and Red did at the train I don’t think that’s a good idea. Besides, the traitor that’s helping Jericho may be down there.

BEN
What traitor?

JACK
Don Pedro filled us in.

BEN
Don Pedro? Jesus Christ, how can you believe anything he says! He’s one of them and Jericho’s brother for Gods sake! Why would an American betray his country like that by helping a slimy weasel like Jericho anyways?

JACK
Money probably, and for personal reasons I’m sure.

LW
There is truth in the bandits words. Everything is not always as it seems. What is seen as good is sometimes evil and what is seen as evil is sometimes good. Don Pedro is an honorable man. I trust him.

BEN
Give me a break! (mumbles) Honorable man…     

JACK
Let’s see what’s going on down there first.

The group lie down and peer out over the hill. Ben passes his binoculars to jack. He inspects the outpost and spy’s the two soldiers that helped him and LW on the train now behind bars.

JACK
Those two in the cell, we need to get them out.

BEN
What for, why?!

JACK
Those two helped us on the train. They’re probably in jail because of us. I’ve a plan and it might work.

BEN
We don’t have time for this! I can go down there, wire the fort and be back in a few minutes!

JACK
No! Lone Wolf, should we do it or not?

LW nods his head in approval.

BEN
What a bunch ‘a’ loons I’ve fallen in with! Don’t I have a say in anything around here? A cigar, anybody got a cigar?

JACK
Nope! Raquel, I’m going to need your assistance.

EXT.   ARMY OUTPOST  MID DAY

The scene cuts to Ben bringing in Jack and LW apparently “tied” up. As they approach the main gate a soldier questions Ben.

SOLDIER
May I help you? Who are these men?

BEN
These are the two responsible for blowing up that train a few days ago. I captured them and brought’em here. I figure there must be some kind of reward for their capture.

The soldier looks the two men over.

SOLDIER
I’ll inform the Captain that you’re here.

BEN
Sure.

The soldier walks away. Close up on Jack as Ben leans over to him.

BEN
(mumbles) I hope this plan works or we’ll all hang!

Cut to the soldier entering Captain Garrett’s office.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

INT. CAPTAIN GARRETT’S OFFICE   MID DAY

SOLDIER
Pardon the intrusion sir, but there’s a bounty hunter outside who’s brought two captives, one American, one Indian. He says they’re the two that destroyed our armored train a few days back.

CAPTAIN GARRETT
Really? Splendid! Let them in! I want to see these two for myself!

The soldier exits and goes back to the gate.

EXT.   ARMY OUTPOST   MID DAY

SOLDIER
You guys come on in.

Ben with a gun at their backs, shoves the two inside the gate. The Captain comes out of his office to see the two captives.

BEN
MOVE IT YOU TWO!! GET A MOVE ON!!

CAPT. GARRETT
Well, well, well so you’re the two bastards that blew up our train, huh? Now why would you two wanna go and do something stupid like that for?

JACK
…It seemed the right thing to do at the time.

CAPT.
I’m glad you find humor in it because you and your redskin friend are going to hang along with those two traitors over there.

Cut to the two prisoners in the cell. They recognize the two “captives”.

JACK
Those two did nothing wrong. We’re the ones that blew it up.

CAPT.
It’s too late to save them now. Those two conspired and aided two criminals in the destruction of government property. Property that was to be used in bringing down this Jericho Wild and his gang of outlaws.

JACK
If we hadn’t helped, his men would have taken the train and killed everyone on board. We blew it up to keep Jericho from getting those weapons. He’ll go for Fort Holman next.

CAPT.
Do you have any proof of this…? I didn’t think so. Fort Holman has enough men to deal with any bandits that may attempt an attack on it. I don’t believe that.

Suddenly, Jack and LW break free of their ropes and grab the nearest soldier. Jack grabs the Captain and takes his gun…

JACK
Well, Captain, we happen to be bringers of truth to all non-believers and right now the truth is this knife will slit your throat if you don’t release those two, right now!

CAPT.
SERGEANT! RELEASE THEM!

CORY
Gavin! We’re gettin’ out!

GAVIN
And for what? To become fugitives?

SGT RIVERS
Okay, out you two! Move!

JACK
Now Captain, we’re all going for a ride! First, Ben…go in there and wire Holman and tell them Jericho’s on his way!

Close up on the Captain’s face.

CAPT.
You boys think you’ll get away with this? You think…you think because you might avert a disaster at Fort Holman that what you’ve done here today will be forgotten, all water under the bridge huh?

JACK
Shut up! Ben, hurry up! We gotta go now!

Cut to Ben wiring the message.

BEN
Almost finished!

CAPTAIN
HELL NO!! We’ll come after you like we did those damn Indians! Those filthy red skinned savages! Jericho and I had the right idea!

Cut to a medium shot of LW.

LW
What are you saying?

JACK
He’s not saying anything! So you’re the traitor! C’mon move!!

Jack and his group become noticeably nervous as does the men surrounding them. The Captain continues his tirade in an effort to escape.

CAPTAIN
We’ve been fighting the Indians for years! They continually interfere with progress!

LW
The whites killed my people, and other tribes to take their lands!

CAPTAIN
What we do is the same as what you barbarians do to each other! You kill one another to possess what doesn’t belong to you!

JACK
EVERYBODY ON YOUR HORSES! LW, don’t listen to him! Ben, we’re going, with you or without you we are leaving!!

BEN
I’m finished! They’re expecting us!

CAPTAIN
Ha! Ha! We had a deal with Jericho you know! We’d help fund his revolution against the Federales if he’d help rid us of the redskins. Seems he had other plans! A shame don’t you think? That’s why no help was dispatched to Purgatory! I was in such hopes that Jericho would come through on his end of the deal!

JACK
Why, captain? Why would you do this?!

CAPT. GARRETT
Because we as the white race are superior! First we freed the slaves, then the Mexicans came, now we have to fight these devils to keep what is rightfully ours! I’m just one of many who will one day rise up and cure these diseases that threaten our white race! Ha! Ha! Ha!

JACK
But you sent your own people to be slaughtered! All for personal glory! You don’t deserve to wear that uniform!

CAPT. GARRETT
In this world, only the strong will survive mister! A few dead civilians was worth it! Anything to annihilate the savages!

JACK
A few dead civilians? A few hundred, Captain, and you let him do it! You could have prevented it and you stood by while he murdered scores of men, women and children! Thanks for the confession Captain Garrett, you’ve just implicated yourself as a traitor of the United States of America!

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:30 PM »

CAPTAIN
Ooohhh…you won’t be able to reveal it to anyone I’m afraid. ALL YOU MEN, KILL THEM! SHOOT THEM DOWN!! THAT’S AN ORDER!!!

BEN
LONE WOLF LOOK OUT!!

A soldier sneeks up behind LW to hit him over the head but LW grabs his arm, spins him around and slits his throat. The man falls down dead and there’s a momentary pause.

JACK
(whispers) Damn!!

The camera zooms in on the Captain’s face.

CAPTAIN
Now you will all die!

Suddenly the soldiers draw their guns. Jack shoves the Captain away as they open fire on them. Jack, LW, Ben, Gavin and Cory run and dive over objects as bullets barely miss them.

BEN
Well bright boy, what the hell do we do now?

JACK
Simple, we fight our way out!

Ben looks over at Jack momentarily with a stunned look on his face as if he doesn’t believe he’s serious in thinking that they all can fight their way out alive.

BEN
Oh what the hell, we’re outlaws now anyways right? Damn, I could use a smoke right about now!

CAPT. GARRETT
KILL THEM!! THEY MUSTN’T ESCAPE!

They each take a stick of dynamite from Ben’s satchel to help clear a path to the entrance. Bodies fall and scatter to avoid another blast. The group split up to make a run for the gate. The Captain spying Jack, heads for a Gatling Gun.

CAPT.
(mumbles) You can’t get away!

Lone Wolf fires off his bow that shoots three arrows at once. His arrows find their targets. As he moves a soldier leaps down on top of him. Quickly, LW rolls him over, pulls his tomahawk and kills the man. Another approaches firing off his pistol as LW rolls back and forth avoiding the bullets. When the sixth shell hits the ground LW tosses his axe towards the camera and it enters the mans head.

The Captain fires the Gatling Gun at Jack as he runs across a plank. With each missed bullet he ducks further and further down narrowly missing taking a series of lead to the head. A soldier blindingly runs towards him. Jack grabs him and puts him in front of him as the bullets from the Gatling Gun enter the mans body. Jack pushes the body aside. The Captain fires again. Jack does a back flip off the plank onto the ground as the bullets follow closely. He throws a blade that stabs into the Captain’s hand followed by a scream of pain. Jack pulls his pistol and downs some men. Cut to Ben taking out a few guys followed by Cory and Gavin doing likewise as the camera pans over the three fighting for their lives.

Cut to the Captain watching Jack dispatch his men barehanded one after another using various techniques taught him by Liang Jung. Garrett removes the knife pinning his hand to the gatling gun. With his free hand he grabs his pistol and runs for Jack. Out of nowhere LW tackles the Capt. The two roll around on the ground. The two get to their feet. The Capt. attempts to punch LW with his good hand but LW tosses him over his shoulder to the ground. He gets up.

CAPT. GARRETT
You goddamn stinking Indian, I’m going to enjoy killing you! Your time has come!

The Capt. swings his other hand and LW catches his fist.

LONE WOLF
I am Lone Wolf, warrior of the Cherokee tribe, and my time is not yet here!

LW digs deep into the hole in Garrett’s hand. He grimaces in pain. He drops to his knees. Medium shot on Garrett’s face. LW gets behind him, removes a large knife from his belt and quickly scalps Garrett. LW then shoves his body into the dirt. Ben, Cory and Gavin mount their horses…

BEN
You two get outa’ here! A lady’s waitin’ over that ridge! Jack, Lone Wolf, come on!

Ben starts to ride off when something catches his attention. He sees some cigars lying on the ground apparently flung from a soldiers clothes during the ruckus. He quickly leans down to pick them up.

BEN
Aaahhh what the hell…a little dirt never killed anybody.

LW looks over the bloody trophy in his hand and then throws it to the ground. Low angle shot on the bloody Capt. Garrett’s body as LW takes off with Jack through the gate. The remaining soldiers continue to fire at them.

JACK
Let’s tie this rope around the handle and set the dynamite!

Bullets fly through the door as Jack and LW set a surprise for the soldiers inside. They roll a length of rope and quickly jump on their horses. The soldiers head for the door and try to force it open. Jack turns his horse around and fires a shot igniting the fuse. The soldiers continue pushing on the door. With the fuse burning fast, Jack turns and rides to meet up with his cohorts. The soldiers continue to force the door…

SOLDIER
You hear that? Is that…? GET BACK, THE DOOR’S WIRED!!!

Too late to react the entire front of the outpost goes up in flames. The scene of burning timbers and a few frantic soldiers dissolves into a shot of the heroes riding off.

EXT.   CLIFF OVER LOOKING HUNDREDS OF BANDITS   MID DAY

The scene then dissolves to reveal Jericho’s face. A look of confidence and bemusement fills his face as if he is about to accomplish his evil plan. He turns to see the many men in his group and soon hundreds more will join him as they journey to Fort Holman to relieve them of their defenses and weapons. Sadly, Jericho is hopelessly oblivious to the fact that many of his followers are aware that what they are undertaking is surely and undoubtedly a suicide mission. Even though they all know their leader is a lunatic they still follow him in the hopes that maybe there lies some truth in his words. Some of Jericho’s men talk amongst themselves.

JUAN
I don’t like this at all! I thought we were going to fight the Federales with the help of those gringo militants?

FERNANDO
But Jericho has his own plans! He only pretended to bargain with the Americanos to buy more time, only the knifeman and the Indian have made a mess of things.

JUAN
How can we fight the entire United States? Only a madman would attempt it! This will not work!

FERNANDO
Yes, and I think inside that crazy mind of his Jericho knows this plan is doomed to fail. But he does not care! His need for vengeance has consumed him!

JUAN
And we all die too because of this revenge?!

FERNANDO
Aaahhh! I will follow him. Besides, there’s no turning back now…for any of us!

Cut to close up of Jericho’s face.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »

ALL OF YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! You all are about to become part of a great battle! No, not a battle, a war! A war to take back what rightly belongs to us! We are going to reclaim Texas and California as Mexican territory! We will regain our dignity as a superior race to the soft, white, rich bitch Americans! They fight their battles with money! We fight with spirit and the will to survive…and no amount of money can buy that! For those of you who doubt our success remember you not only fight for me…but you fight for God as well! Our God!! It is his will that we will conquer and reclaim our lands! When that is done, we will ride and we will march from state to state and trample under foot any son of a bitch that gets in our way! With each new conquest we gain not only confidence but we will gain more warriors! Warriors with the same vengeful blood that burns within all of you! And once the gringos have surrendered I will make their presidente lick the blood of his people from my boots! Then…Ha! Ha!…then, we will deal with the Federales across the border! Without the fat pockets of the Americano bastards to back them, General Luego and his army of traitors will be helpless to resist us…! What we do here today…whether we accomplish our goal or not, will be remembered for all time! I will have laid the blueprint for others to follow in the future! Know this compadres, a man without passion, is a slave to his conscious…however, a man with ambition is king of his reality! WE GO!!!

The men all mount their steeds, some begrudgingly, but know the fate that awaits them if they refuse. The group of around two hundred men then ride off to meet up with others along the way. The scene cuts back to Jack and his group also riding towards Holman in hopes of getting there before Jericho.

EXT.   FLATLANDS  EARLY EVENING

LW
Jack, I think we should let the horses rest, they’re tired. We’ve been pushing them too hard.

BEN
My animal’s fine. We don’t have time to stop.

JACK
No, we have time. Our horses do need the rest. If anything happens to them we won’t make it to Fort Holman and probably not anywhere else. Lone Wolf knows these things, the animals’, they talk to him and he…

BEN
…talks to them right?

With Ben’s sarcastic response, LW looks over to him with a smile, something rare for him. The scene cuts to the group sitting around a fire eating and drinking.

EXT.   FLATLANDS NEAR FORT HOLMAN    NIGHT

It’s nighttime but not much sleep will be had by them. After the meal LW sits to himself in meditation, Cory and Gavin talk amongst themselves, Ben lies by the fire staring at the flames pondering what his future has in store for him now that he is an outlaw. Raquel stares at Jack who pays her no attention. She gets up and sits next to him.

RAQUEL
You don’t mind if I sit here do you?

Jack looks at her but is silent.

RAQUEL
Okay…maybe you’d rather be alone…

She starts to get up when Jack grabs her hand.

JACK
Stay…please.

Raquel sits back down and rests her chin on her knees. She looks into Jack’s eyes and sees much conflict and turmoil behind those eyes. She only wants to bring happiness and solace to those eyes.

RAQUEL
Jack, what’s going to happen tomorrow? I mean, what’s going to happen to all of us? We’re not going to make it are we?

JACK
We might. But you’re not coming along on this journey.

RAQUEL
Oh yes I am! I didn’t come this far to go back now! If something happens to you I want to be there!

JACK
I’ve already lost one close to me. I don’t want to lose another.

Cut to Raquel then Jack as they exchange glances. Cut to Cory and Gavin as they discuss the next days plan of action.

GAVIN
What a fine mess we’re into now-branded traitors, escaped the hangman’s noose, and now await a possibly less humane method of execution tomorrow! Somehow I don’t think this is what Mama had in mind when she said-”Son, you join the service and good things will come your way. Your life will have purpose.” Purpose my ass! Mama forgive me!

CORY
I’m not anxious to die either Gav, hell there’s lots I haven’t done yet. I never got to marry my girl for one thing. I told her I would when I got out. Now…now I don’t know. That man over there has saved us twice and I think we owe him something. But come tomorrow, I’ll be there fighting alongside of him.

GAVIN
Yeah…Oh what the hell, me too damn it!

Ben gets up and sits near Jack.

BEN
So what do you know about Holman, I only know it’s damn big.

JACK
You know as much as I do. I imagine there’s lots of toys to play with and I’m sure we’ll get to blow a few things up real good too. Well, I don’t know about you but I think it’s time we all got some sleep…a few hours at least.

BEN
(Lights a cigar) Finally something I agree with you on!

EXT.   OUTSIDE DESTROYED ARMY OUTPOST   NIGHT

The scene cuts to Jericho’s group now bigger with another regiment of killers joining him. They see flames in the distance. As they near the flames Jericho realizes it is the remnants of the outpost run by his partner in crime Captain Garrett. A handful of injured soldiers think help has arrived…

SOLDIER#1
Thank God you’re here! These guys came in, broke two fugitives out of jail and killed Captain Garrett! One…one was an Indian and another…

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

JERICHO
…the other threw knives! Also the bounty hunter Ben McGee was with them! How long have they been gone from here?

SOLDIER#2
Aren’t you Jericho Wild? You and Capt. Garrett had a deal! You broke it! Captain Ga…

JERICHO
…Your Captain was a fool! These others just saved me the trouble of killing him myself!

Jericho pulls his gun as does several of his men. They kill the few survivors.

JERICHO
…Yes, Garrett was a fool…for trusting me! Fortunately, I am not! Onward…to victory!!

EXT.   FLATLANDS NEAR FORT HOLMAN/ CAMPFIRE   NIGHT

Cut back to the good guys camp. They all sleep. The camera pans over all the heroes as they sleep. The fire is slowly dying down. As the flame dissolves to a black screen, the rising sun immediately takes its place.  Cut to them awake and prepping their horses.

EXT.   FLATLANDS/ CAMP   MORNING

BEN
Jack, what is Raquel going to do? Surely you’re not letting her come along?

RAQUEL
Of course I’m coming!

JACK
Oh no you’re not! Somebody’s gotta survive. You happen to be the most qualified.

RAQUEL
But I’m afraid for you Jack, afraid I’ll never see you again! I don’t want to go through the rest of my life knowing you’re dead after several years of thinking it! I love you Jack and I always have…and if you’re going to…then I want to be there with you!

JACK
Jericho owes me and Red too much. For Regina…my kids…my Brother…they’ll never rest in peace as long as he lives! You don’t need to get involved and if something happened to you, I couldn’t forgive myself. You go to Goldstone, a ghost town not too far from Red Hills. We’ll meet up there when this is finished. If I’ve not returned in twenty four hours, get away as far as possible and don’t look back.

Jack gives her a kiss on the forehead before getting on his horse. The five men then ride off to finish their quest. Raquel, left behind, watches as they disappear over the hill. It is now in the middle of the day. Jack and company ride into close up with Fort Holman just in sight. The fort is a gigantic complex that would appear difficult to penetrate. There are several entrances. One is a bridge that faces the front gate, another is an underground tunnel that comes out inside the fort itself and the other is behind the fort from the south.

JACK
There it is!

BEN
It looks huge even from here.

GAVIN
They are expecting us right?

The others look over to Ben as he had wired the Fort the previous day.

BEN
Well, they sent back ‘message received’.

JACK
But no reply?

BEN
I didn’t have the time! You were rushing me damn it!

GAVIN
That’s great, just great!

JACK
Let’s just get down there first, c’mon!

They take off away from the camera towards the fort as the camera cranes up turns around and ascends the hill to reveal Jericho and hundreds of bandits approaching slowly. Cut to Jack and co. as they reach the bridge in front of the massive fortress.

EXT./ INT.   FORT HOLMAN  DAY

Cut to a medium shot of the group as they inspect the huge building.

CORY
Damn it’s big! There must be enough firepower inside to blow a nice big hole in the Earth.

JACK
Let’s go over slowly.

A wide shot reveals the scale of the fort as the six men cross the bridge when an echoing voice calls down to them…

VOICE (Lieutenant Gainfort)
STOP!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE!? THIS IS A MILITARY INSTALLATION NOT A HOTEL!

JACK
WE’VE COME TO WARN YOU! JERICHO WILD IS ON HIS WAY HERE AND HE’S GOING TO HAVE AN ARMY BACKING HIM!

LIEUTENANT GAINFORT
AND WHY WOULD THIS JERICHO WILD ATTACK HERE?! SURELY ONLY A MADMAN WOULD ATTACK A FORTRESS SUCH AS THIS WITH ALL OUR FIREPOWER!

LW
Jack, look behind us on the ridge!

They turn to see Jericho and an army of soldiers. Large groups appear from all sides. Hundreds of them

BEN
Shiiitt!!!

JACK
LET US IN! THAT’S HIM THERE! THERE’S NOT MUCH TIME!

LT. GAINFORT
Sergeant! Go down there and let those people in, hurry!

Jack and his friends rush in.

JACK
Who’s in charge here? I must speak to him immediately!

GENERAL COBURN
I’m in command here. Are you the one who wired us yesterday?

BEN
That would be me sir.

GEN. COBURN
Is that Mexican out there the one that’s been causing so much havoc lately?

JACK
 That’s the Devil coming down the mountain out there General, and he’s bringing all the fires of Hell with him!

GEN. COBURN
We are well equipped to handle any situation. We have enough firepower to send the DEVIL straight to Hell where he came from should the need arise.

JACK
The need has arisen General believe me!

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 07:52:42 PM »

GEN. COBURN
Alright, Sergeant sound the alarm, let’s get ready for a fight!

As all the soldiers prepare for battle, the camera pans up over the Fort to reveal the sheer volume of bandits led by Jericho coming down slowly from all sides. Jericho raises his hand for everyone to halt.

EXT.   HILLS ABOVE FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

JERICHO
Luis, send a group around the other side to see if there is another way in. Report back to me if you find anything.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

LIEUTENANT GAINFORT
We’ve got cannons around the perimeter, we’ve got gatling guns at all turrets, explosives rigged at strategic points around the Fort and every kind of high powered rifle and pistol known to man.

JACK
Good to know, that’s exactly what he’s here for!

Cut back to Jericho…

EXT.   SHORT DISTANCE FROM FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

LUIS
There is another entrance on the other side as well as a tunnel.

JERICHO
You take a couple hundred men and go in through the tunnel. Tell the others we are going to surround the fort and squeeze our way inside. Hand out as much dynamite as you can but make sure there is enough to cover the entire length of the fort. Once we get in kill everyone inside and take the weapons. Try not to destroy too many of the guns but they must have some underground caches in there as well. Find them! Also inform the others no one is to kill the knife thrower. I want him for myself. If that order is disobeyed, the consequences will be worse than dying. Go now!

INT.  FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

Cut back inside the Fort. The camera pans across the top level as the soldiers ready for battle prepping the various guns and cannons. It appears to be a replay of Custer’s Last Stand as only a few hundred American soldiers are about to be besieged by over a thousand Mexican cutthroats led by the crazed and bloodthirsty Jericho Wild.

LT. GAINFORT
I WANT EVERYONE ON THEIR TOES!! WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF BUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WATCH OUT FOR THE MAN NEXT TO YOU!!  IF THEY MANAGE TO BREACH THE FORT, IT’S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! ESCAPE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!!

ALL SOLDIERS (all together)
YES SIR!!

Jack, LW and Ben stand with the General observing Jericho’s army awaiting the siege to begin.

BEN
I swear if we get out of this alive Jack the drinks are on me!

JACK
Every night for a year!

GEN. COBURN
Do you know this man, this lunatic?

JACK
Yes I know him. One of your own knew him too. Captain Garrett and Jericho had plotted together. Jericho’s help in wiping out the Indians in exchange for guns to fight General Luego across the border. Only Jericho had an alternate plan.

GEN. COBURN
Captain Garrett? I don’t believe it! He was one of the most decorated soldiers in the war! I don’t understand why he would side with a madman!

JACK
He apparently belonged to a secret White Supremacist group. Hate makes strange bedfellows General.

GEN. COBURN
Where is Garrett now? I must speak with him about this!

JACK
You’ll have to talk awfully loud General, he’s dead.

GEN. COBURN
I assume you all had something to do with it. When this is over, there will be an investigation!

JACK
When this is over General, we won’t resist. If anyone is left alive that is.

Wide shot of Jericho’s Army taking formation.

JACK
It’s important you leave Jericho to me and Lone Wolf General if you please.

GEN. COBURN
He’s all yours. I’ll have my hands full as it is.

GAVIN
It’s a damn siege Cory! We won’t make it out of here! We’re outnumbered ten to one!

CORY
Well if I can kill a hundred of those bastards before I go it’ll be worth it! I’ve always wanted to be part of something big, and this is it!

GAVIN
You’ve been out in the sun too long! If we hadn’t met up with those guys we wouldn’t be in this mess!

CORY
Right, we’d be dead!

Cut back to Jack as he looks out into the nest of killers and bandits zeroing in on Jericho who spy’s him also.

EXT.  SHORT DISTANCE FROM FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

Close up wide shot from the side of Jericho’s face reveals the long line of automatons he has amassed.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN   AFTERNOON

Cut back to Jack as he readies his pistol and grasps one of his custom made throwing blades, the sun glares off of it. Cut to LW readying his special bow, his tomahawk and other bladed weapons ready for the bloody fight. Cut to Gavin and Cory preparing their guns as they look out into the nest of killers. Cut to Ben as he lights his possibly final smoke. He then takes out his guns for battle. Everyone’s ready.

EXT.   SHORT DISTANCE FROM FORT HOLMAN    AFTERNOON

JERICHO
Give the signal, we’re moving in. KILL THEM ALL!!!

Shots are fired signaling for all surrounding the fort to move in.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN    AFTERNOON

CORY
HERE THEY COME!!!!

GENERAL COBURN
LIEUTENANT, ORDER YOUR MEN TO FIRE AT WILL!!!

LT. GAINFORT
OPEN FIRE!!! FIRE AT WILL!!!

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 07:53:31 PM »

Within an instant hundreds of bullets are fired at any man standing. Horses aren’t exempt from the carnage as they are shot down and some of the riders are trampled by others from behind. Jericho out in front, leads a large group across the bridge. Bullets zip back and forth claiming both man and beast. Cannons are fired, gatling guns mow down scores of attackers simultaneously and when one gunner is taken down, another replaces him.

The scene abruptly cuts to Raquel on her way to the remnants of Goldstone. She stops and turns her horse around hearing the faint sounds of cannon fire and explosions. Close up on her face. A single tear runs down her cheek. She turns back and continues on as Jack instructed.

Cut back to the battle. Jericho and some bandits have reached the front gate.

EXT.   OUTSIDE FORT HOLMAN   MID DAY

JERICHO
USE YOUR DYNAMITE!!

The bandits place their explosives and get down. Explosions erupt all around the Fort. In several places the walls are damaged.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN   MID DAY

BEN
DAMN IT!! THEY KEEP COMING, LIKE COCKROACHES!!

JACK
WE NEED TO TAKE OUT THE BRIDGE!!!

BEN
FROM HERE? HOW?

Jack motions to LW who then grabs his custom bow and arrow. He straps three sets of dynamite to three arrows and lights them. He fires. Low angle from the bridge as the arrows pierce the planks of the bridge. The bandits continue to cross when the dynamite blows. The bridge collapses and several dozen men and horses plunge to the rocks below.

GEN. COBURN
Lieutenant, take some men and guard the underground entrance! Keep those dirty sons ‘a’ bitches from getting in here! Close the damn thing if you have too! The Lieutenant takes a group of men down through the tunnel in an attempt to keep Jericho’s men from getting through. Some of the bandits manage to crawl through holes blown out from the walls. The first few that get in pull out machetes and chop away at whoever is in the way. The General sees this, points his gun and takes four bandits down from a distance.

GEN. COBURN
With all guns, with all our firepower we can’t stop them!

JACK
General, I think we should get down there. They’ll all be getting in soon!

Medium shot on the General and Jack as smoke billows behind them and the constant sound of gunfire and screams can be heard in the background. Cut to Cory and Gavin firing down on the bandits. Jericho lights some dynamite and waits momentarily before tossing it into the air where it explodes knocking the two down from the top level. Gavin gets up.

GAVIN
CORY! CORY!! WAKE UP!! DON’T DIE ON ME!!

Cory grabs Gavin by his lapels…

CORY
Patricia…honey, looks like I’m not gonna marry you after all…..

Cory’s body is badly burned and he is now dead. Suddenly, the wall in front of Gavin is blown up knocking him away from Cory’s body. Jericho and some men rush in guns blazing. Gavin gets up and fires, yelling a battle cry killing a few of the bandits and receives a body full of lead in turn. His body falls over near his friend Cory.

GEN. COBURN
THEY’RE INSIDE!!!

JACK
This is it. Our last stand!

Cut to Lt. Gainfort and his group making their way down the tunnel.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN TUNNEL   MID DAY

SOLDIER#1
I don’t see anything yet, surely some of them must have seen the tunnel?

LT. GAINFORT
We’re getting near the end. I see a bit of light. When we get through we’ll attack them from behind. I can’t believe they didn’t find this entrance!

Suddenly, silhouettes of figures come out of the shadows and open fire on the unsuspecting soldiers.

LT. GAINFORT
PULL BACK!! PULL BACK!!! RETREAT!!!

The two groups exchange gunfire as the bandits outnumbering the soldiers push them back towards the fort. Cut back above ground.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN   MID DAY

Jack, LW, Ben and the General engage the bandits in fisticuffs. One charges at Jack with a machete and as he swings Jack catches his arm and flips the attacker, then killing him with his own weapon. Another comes and Jack fires on him then another comes charging. Jack throws one of his knives to stop him.

LW is attacked. He fires a series of arrows with amazing speed and accuracy as some of the arrows pass through one man and into another. Then four more make a run for him. LW loads three at once and fires them taking down three while one continues to charge. Before he can fire again the bandit knocks the bow away with his machete then swings it wildly at LW trying to chop his head, his arms, legs, etc…The bandit swings for his legs and LW does a back flip kicking the bandit in the chin knocking him to the ground. As LW lands on his feet he pulls his tomahawk. The bandit charges. LW flips over him planting the hatchet into the man’s head while still in the air.

Ben and the General fight off a stream of attackers when the Lieutenant and the few remaining soldiers back out of the tunnel with Jericho’s men following them. Jericho sees them coming out of the hole.

JERICHO
You three cover me!

Jericho takes his rifle and picks off the soldiers coming out of the tunnel one by one.  Lt. Gainfort come out and before he can fire on Jericho he takes a bullet in the leg. Jericho tries to finish him off but is out of ammo. Gainfort turns on the bandits coming through the tunnel and kills as many as he has bullets. He makes it to his feet and heads for Jericho with his sword. Jericho reloads and fires again at Gainfort’s other leg, then both his arms. He cannot move. Jericho aims but decides against firing again. Gainfort sees a gun nearby. He grabs it and tries to turn it on himself. He manages to point the gun at his head and pulls the trigger but he is out of bullets. Low angle shot from behind Gainfort as more bandits emerge from the hole. They immediately fire a dozen or more bullets into the Lieutenant’s body.

Cut to Jack battling three men at once. The three throw flurries of kicks and punches as Jack ducks, rolls and blocks the blows. He then fights back with blows of his own. He kicks at one who grabs his foot. Jack back flips and kicks with his other foot and upon landing ducks the man behind him and lands a punch in his gut followed by a roll across his back kicking the third man then immediately kicks the one bent over in the face sending him to the ground.  As they rise they pull their pistols. Jack throws one of his boomerang blades that slices through the bandits’ arms making all of them drop their guns. Jack prepares to shoot them when his gun is shot out of his hand. It’s Jericho.

JERICHO
BRING HIM TO ME!!! PREFERABLY IN ONE PIECE!!!

The three chase after Jack who’s out of guns and knives. He runs grabbing what looks like his belt but is actually a whip. He latches onto a beam and swings up. Jericho’s men follow to the second tier. Jericho turns his attention to Ben and casually walks through the violence and zipping bullets around him.

Cut to the General fighting with his sword against machete weilding attackers. One swings and misses as General Coburn sideswipes the bandit in the gut. Then another from the right. The two blades clash taking both men to the ground. Coburn flips the man over. Coburn, lying on the ground, pulls his gun and shoots the man in the top of his head then quickly shoots another approaching from the front, all before getting to his feet. He looks over and sees Ben fighting barehanded, against a group of bandits with machetes. They swing from all directions as he ducks, swerves and rolls grabbing any object-tables, chairs-anything he can lay his hands on and smashing them over his assailants. Ben doesn’t see Jericho coming for him.

GEN. COBURN
LOOK OUT BEN!!!

Ben turns only to receive a hard kick square in the chest sending him flying through a table.

JERICHO
You see…I don’t need a gun to finish you! Any of you!

The General rushes to man one of the few remaining gatling guns. Jericho continues to pummel Ben. Cut to Jack. He sees Jericho manhandling Ben and gets a fist in the face for diverting his attention for a second. The three bandits punch and kick away at Jack who again does all he can to avoid being hit. The General looks for an opening to fire but dares not take the chance. He takes the big gun and heads back down.

Cut back to Jack’s fight. One finally grabs his gun but Jack grabs his wrist and makes him shoot the attacker behind him. Jack then elbows the man in the face followed by a round house kick sending him to the ground below. From behind the third man swings a pole at Jack’s head and misses. Jack turns as the man swings again but this time Jack catches the pole with his leg locking it behind his knee between the thigh and shin. He grabs the pole then releases his leg kicking the man in the side of the head sending him flat on his back. Jack then impales the bandit and at the same time pole vaults from the second tier down below to where Jericho is fighting Ben. Jack lands on top of Jericho giving Ben a brief breath of fresh air.

Cut to more bandits rushing through holes in the fort walls firing their guns. Suddenly, LW and the General come from behind a wall brandishing gatling guns and open fire on the Mexican killers coming through the broken walls. More bandits come up out of the tunnel. The General takes a shot in the shoulder. One shoots LW in the leg. He spins and falls dropping his big gun. LW throws a dagger planting it into the mans head, his body falling back into the hole. They retrieve their guns and kill the bandits spewing out of the hole like bugs. Cut back to Jack and Jericho and a bloody Ben McGee. The two rise to their feet and exchange glances.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 07:54:16 PM »

JERICHO
Well Mr. Deth…here…here we are…!…You have made it this far…Can you kill me?! Nnnooo! You did not have the courage to do it before…and you do not have it now! What a pity!

JACK
It’s not over yet Jericho!

JERICHO
Soon mi amigo…soon!

Ben finally manages to get to his feet. He is breathing heavy, bruised and bloody.

BEN
Kill him Jack…while…while there’s still time…kill him!

Jericho charges Jack sending both through a door crashing onto a bed breaking it.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN/ ROOM   MID DAY

Jericho grabs a table and smashes it into Jack. He picks up a chair and breaks it over his head then another but Jack manages to roll out of the way. He hops up and grabs Jericho from behind in an attempt to choke him out. Jericho frantically falls back against the walls trying to loosen Jack’s death grip.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN/ ROOM #2   MID DAY

After several punishing blows including one that sends both men through another wall into the next room, Jericho gets behind Jack and puts him in a bear hug in an attempt to squeeze the life from Jack’s body.

EXT./ INT.   FORT HOLMAN 2ND  LEVEL   MID DAY

The two end up on a walkway under construction. Jack tries to break free but cannot. He feels himself losing consciousness when, in a last ditch effort, grabs Jericho’s arms, and wraps his feet behind his bringing them both into the air and down onto the platform breaking through it and crashing to the ground below. Both men are hurt from the fall.

INT.   FORT HOLMAN LOWER LEVEL   MID DAY

Jack staggers to his feet as does an injured Lone Wolf and the General along with the equally bloody Ben. Jack picks up his gun and the four heroes along with a handful of soldiers, all that remain of the men of Fort Holman, put their backs to one another. A crane shot reveals the good guys being encircled by Jericho’s forces, guns and blades ready to strike. Cut to a close up of Jericho’s bloody face. He hasn’t yet stood up. He begins to laugh as it appears he has accomplished the first leg of his conquest. He stands dusting himself off giggling under his breath.

JERICHO
You have lost! All your men…all the weaponry at your disposal…even this great fortress…with only pistols, dynamite and the desire to kill did we beat you…! Strength in numbers my friends! Strength in numbers! As for you Mr. Deth…take one last look at me as your own death draws near!

Cut to the few men in the center of the decimated fortress with the many villains closing the circle.

JACK
Well red, we made a good go of it.

LW
Yes, quite an adventure it was my brother. I am not afraid though, we will meet again on the other side.

Quick cuts between the four main heroes, Jericho and his men when suddenly, an explosion levels the only undamaged wall. All attention turns to the flying debris. The cavalry has arrived! Scores of troops on horseback rush in followed by, shockingly, Jericho’s brother, Don Pedro Vega.

DON PEDRO VEGA
GREETINGS MY BROTHER! WE MEET AGAIN AS YOU SAID-AS ENEMIES!

JERICHO
YOU…!….YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!

Don Pedro smiles and dismounts with the fighting having erupted all over again. Jericho, who moments ago spoke of strength in numbers, now sees his remaining fighters on the losing end. Jericho runs and gets onto a horse and rides out through the destroyed south entrance. Jack sees him, grabs a couple of his knives lying about and goes after him. The soldiers and Don Pedro’s men quickly get the situation under control. Jericho’s second in command also escapes. Lone Wolf follows as well. “Dirty” Diego Sanchez aims for Luis…

DON PEDRO
NO! Don’t shoot him! Let the dead man and the Indian have their revenge. They have earned it!

EXT.   OUTSIDE FORT HOLMAN/ FLATLANDS   MID DAY

Cut to Jericho riding away. Jack follows close behind. Jack fires, the bullets zip past him and past the camera. Jericho turns and shoots back. The camera is behind Jack as the stray bullets pass narrowly missing him as he swerves out of the way.

EXT.   GOLDSTONE RUINS   MID DAY

Jericho reaches the ruined and deserted town of Goldstone where Jack and LW had holed up. Jack has forgotten that Raquel is there also. Jericho leaps off his horse while it’s still in motion then Jack comes around the corner, leaps off his horse on top of Jericho. The two hurriedly stand up. Jack unloads a flurry of punches than a spinning back kick sending Jericho through a window into what used to be a saloon.

EXT./ INT.   SALOON   MID DAY

Luis arrives and fires several shots at Jack who rolls out of the way and into the saloon only to be greeted by an axe nearly taking his head off. Jack grabs Jericho by the head with his legs and flips him over.

Cut to LW coming around the corner. Luis sees him and rides away. LW takes his bow, ties a piece of dynamite to it, aims the weapon at Luis. The camera is positioned behind LW with his target just in view. He shoots. The explosive arrow passes the camera and finds its target blowing Luis into many pieces, his horse collapses but is unharmed.

INT.   SALOON   EARLY EVENING

Cut back inside the saloon. Jericho swings the axe wildly. Jack leaps over the bar. Jericho swings again and the blade lands just a hair above Jack’s head. Jericho tries to remove the axe. LW comes out of nowhere and tackles Jericho.

LW
Jack, are you alright?

JACK
(responds painfully) Never felt better!

JERICHO
You both want to kill me! It will be interesting to see which one it will be!

LW rushes Jericho who sidesteps and tosses him into the wall. He pounds away at LW’s back. Jack jumps over the bar and kicks Jericho in the head. Almost instantly, he grabs Jack and throws him into LW then plows into both of them with all three busting through the wall and rolling out into the street.

EXT.   TOWN STREET   EARLY EVENING

Close up on Jericho lying on the ground getting his breath. In the background the General, Ben McGee and Don Pedro come into view. Jack and LW stand. Jericho rises noticing the men behind him then looks at his two adversaries. He realizes his time is finally up. The three men are battered and beaten, adrenaline being the only thing keeping the three going at this point.

EXT./ INT.   DECREPIT HOTEL    EARLY EVENING

Jericho hobbles over to the dilapidated hotel. Raquel is in there. She comes down the stairs not knowing Jericho is coming in.

JERICHO
Aaahhhh, so Chiquita you are here as well!

She runs back upstairs. Jericho hides behind the door. Jack comes in and Jericho grabs him from behind and tries to choke him to death. LW comes through the window and nails Jericho with a flying elbow. Jack is released. He turns and nails Jericho with a powerful back kick knocking Jericho through the stair railings. Jericho, in pain, ascends the stairs. Jack follows.

INT.   DECREPIT HOTEL 2ND FLOOR   EARLY EVENING

He comes around the corner and sees Jericho with Raquel as a captive.

JERICHO
You see Mr. Deth, this young lady is in love with you and so far I have taken away everyone YOU have ever loved!…and now I will take this one!

JACK
NO!!!

LW erupts through the floor grabbing Jericho by the legs. Raquel is released. LW pulls Jericho through the floor and both crash back downstairs.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 07:54:54 PM »

JACK
Raquel, get out through one of the windows! Some friends are waiting outside! Hurry!

INT.   DECREPIT HOTEL LOWER LEVEL   EARLY EVENING

Jack jumps down through the hole landing on top of Jericho’s chest cracking some ribs. He spits up blood and tosses Jack aside. Jericho staggers back to the staircase and starts up the steps once more.

INT.   DECREPIT HOTEL 2ND LEVEL   EARLY EVENING

He tries to enter one of the rooms but the door won’t budge. Jack rushes him and the two bust through the door. LW comes in. Jericho grabs a glass shard and stabs LW in the gut then slices Jack across the chest with it. Jericho kicks Jack into a broken mirror. LW wraps a cloth around his waist to lessen the bleeding. LW does a jumping side kick nailing Jericho in the back sending him into the broken mirror as Jack gets out of the way in the nick of time. Jericho turns around with bits of glass stuck in his face and hands. He grabs LW who kicks him on the inside of his leg. He drops to one knee. LW pulls his scalping blade and prepares to remove the top half of Jericho’s head but he pulls a dagger from his boot and stabs LW in the leg with it. Jericho stands, picks LW up over his head and throws him through a glass window with such force that he lands on the water tower next door. Close up of Jericho laughing and the blurred image of Jack rising in the background. Jericho turns and sees a bloody Jack staring back at him. Jericho attacks but Jack unleashes a flurry of counter moves that stun the villain. Jack throws various kicks and punches and once Jericho is in front of the smashed window, Jack spears him through the pane and both men crash into LW.

EXT.   OUTSIDE HOTEL/ WATER TOWER   EARLY EVENING

The impact causes the tower to explode in a shower of water. The legs of the tower collapse from the shock and the three combatants plummet to the ground covered in the debris.

RAQUEL
Oh my God! Jack…NO!!

BEN
They must all be dead after that!

DON PEDRO
Maybe not! One hell of a battle though!

GEN. COBURN
C’mon, let’s get over there quick!

The group rushes over to the debris to see if anyone had survived the fall after an already brutal battle. Raquel looks around hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

BEN
See anything?

GEN. COBURN
Nothing…wait I think I see…

A hand reaches up through the many broken planks of wood. Then the figure stands and it is Jericho!

GEN. COBURN
DAMN!

RAQUEL
He’s still alive! No!

BEN
NOT FOR LONG!!

Ben draws but Jericho, even half dead is faster. He shoots Ben in the side. He drops to the ground.

JERICHO
All of you stay where you are! Go ahead Don Pedro, draw your pistol! I want you to! I’m going to kill you anyways, you’ll only spoil the thrill of me doing it slowly! And you Chiquita, we have unfinished business, yes? Ha! Ha! Move over there! Get in a line! Your men Don Pedro, I will spare them as long as they join me! When others have learned what I have accomplished here today they will willingly join my cause! Success breeds fame! And I have won!

Close up on Raquel. She looks down at the rubble and sees something moving. Jack and LW are still alive. Jericho turns and tries to shoot them but his gun is empty.

JACK
I’m not dead yet!!

LW crawls out of the debris too hurt to stand.

JERICHO
Gringo, now you have earned your name! I admire that, but there is only room for one on this road of vengeance!

Jack nods his head. Jericho wants a duel with him. A duel to the death. The two men load their guns and slowly back away from one another. Raquel, the General and Don Pedro grab the injured Ben and LW and back away.

EXT.   TOWN STREET   EARLY EVENING

As the two reach the required distance for the duel, Jack thinks back about his family. Flashes of his wife and kids at various times in there lives pass through his mind. This is the moment of truth, everything Jack has “lived” for. So much rides on this moment. He can’t allow himself to fail now. Flashes of their lifeless bodies and his own execution enter his brain. Liang finding him near death and later telling him-”You should be dead!” The two men remain stationary readying their pistols. Cuts back and forth between the two gunmen. Their faces, their hands, their eyes, then close ups of the onlookers noting the sweaty and nervous anticipation on their faces. Then cuts back to the gunmen again only the cuts are quicker-faces, hands, eyes.

Suddenly Jericho draws (slow motion) but Jack does not! Instead he reaches behind his back and throws one of his few remaining boomerang knives (still slow motion). Jericho fires and the bullet ricochets off the spinning blade. (Camera behind Jericho as the knife spins towards him and in the same shot the bullet bouncing off the flying blade). The blade passes through Jericho’s neck causing an arterial spray. Jericho grabs his neck to try and stop the massive bleeding. He raises his gun once more to fire. Long shot of Jericho and Jack. Out of nowhere a tomahawk flies into camera range severing Jericho’s hand still holding his gun. The bloody axe slams into one of the dilapidated buildings. His gory stump sprays blood.

JERICHO
G…Gr…Gringo…I’m still coming!

The flying blade comes back heading straight for Jericho. Camera shot zooming from behind Jericho towards the back of his head. The blade slices through his neck completely severing the head from the torso. An eruption of blood shoots into the air. Jericho’s body walks a few feet before finally collapsing in a bloody heap. Having won and finally brought justice for the murdering of his family, Jack falls to his knees as if a great veil had been lifted from him. Raquel in tears rushes over to him. The others check on LW and Ben.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »

GEN. COBURN
You made it Ben!

BEN
Who’d of thought I’d have nine lives too, right? How’s Jack…and Lone Wolf?

GEN. COBURN
They’re alive. Beaten and bloodier than Hell but they’ll live!

BEN
And Jericho…is he…?

GEN. COBURN
…he’s deader than shit! It’s over!

Raquel helps Jack to his feet and over to LW.

JACK
Glad you’re still with us old buddy!

LW
That makes two of us…nice to see you too!

The rumbling of horses is heard in the background. Everyone looks around thinking that it might be the remains of Jericho’s militia. It isn’t, it’s the cavalry of soldiers and Don Pedro’s men. General Coburn walks over. Don Pedro looks over at Diego.

“DIRTY” DIEGO SANCHEZ
Jericho’s men are no more!

CAPTAIN REEVES
General Coburn, is everyone alright? We’ve got the situation under control back there. Will you require an escort sir?

GEN. COBURN
No thank you Captain, I think we can manage just fine. I’ll be sure to relay commendations upon my return for you and your regiment.

CAPT. REEVES
Thank you sir. We’ll comb the area to make sure none escaped. There’re reports of uprisings all over the nation.

GEN. COBURN
When they learn there leader is dead they’ll surrender.

CAPT. REEVES
Then we’ll take our leave General. This problem’ll be taken care of in no time, sir.

GEN. COBURN
As you were Captain.

The Capt. and his group gallop away.

JACK
What I don’t understand is you Don Pedro. How the hell do you and your guys come riding in with the cavalry to save the day?

DON PEDRO
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Well my friend I turned myself in and gave up information about my brothers whereabouts in exchange for amnesty and safe passage back to Mexico for me and my Compadres! Also we rescued the women Jericho had captured. Strange, wolves were guarding over them!

JACK
Why not just stay here in America? The fighting is over.

DON PEDRO
No my friend, whether I am here…or in Mexico the fighting is the same. Only there I have a reason to fight!

Don Pedro mounts his horse…

DON PEDRO
Goodbye my friends, maybe we will meet again someday…as companeros! HA! HA! VAMOS!! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!! VIVA LA MEXICO!!!

JACK
I think we’ll see him again! Well red, I think it’s time we left too.

RAQUEL
What!? You can’t go! We have to get you to a doctor! You…you’re going to leave me again?

JACK
Raquel, LW and I will be fine. We have our own doctor. Besides, we’re fugitives now, we can’t go back.

GEN. COBURN
Not anymore you’re not. You two died back at the fort. Any two corpses back there will do just fine.

JACK
What about Ben?

GEN. COBURN
Ben…Ben was seriously injured trying to apprehend the two of you receiving a beating and a bullet for his trouble.

JACK
We thank you General. Raquel…

RAQUEL
Please don’t go! Stay with me! I love you!

JACK
The man I am now is not the man you need. You need something I can’t give you right now.

RAQUEL
And what’s that?

Jack and LW get on their horses…

JACK
The right man. Goodbye Raquel. We’ll see each other again, I promise. So long Ben, General. Take care.

BEN
So long Jack, LW. I hope to see you around someday. I owe you a round of drinks remember?

JACK
I remember, and I’ll hold you to it!

Jack takes one last gaze at Raquel before he and LW ride away. The two ride out of the deserted town. Crane shot as they exit.

BEN
(Lights his last cigar) Where do you think they’re heading General?

GEN. COBURN
Ooooohhhh…another adventure I guess!

EXT.   VARIOUS LOCATIONS   DAY/NIGHT

The camera follows them through a canyon and through grassy plains and finally a wide shot silhouetted against a sunset.

EXT.   RED HILLS   DAY

The scene dissolves into the town of Red Hills five months later. Low angle dolly shot reveals a group of eight rather rough and formidable looking Chinese walking into town as a gust of wind whips up around them heralding their arrival. They all wear capes, metal gauntlets, chains dangle from their wrists and they wear large straw hats that cover nearly the entire face. Close up on what is apparently the leader. Cut to behind the leader as his group approach the saloon. They stop momentarily to observe the strange writings at the entrance-”No Chinese or dogs allowed”. The leader motions for them to enter.

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 07:57:14 PM »

INT.   SALOON   DAY

As they go in the entire bar suddenly gets quiet. The others stop as the leader approaches the bar.

CHINESE STRANGER (Kang Hsu Wen)
I am looking for a man named Liang Jung! Where is he!?

BARTENDER
L-i-a-n-g who? Sorry mister, I don’t know who you’re askin’ about.

KANG
Liang Jung! I must find him!

BARTENDER
Now look mister, I told you, I don’t know him! Get the Hell outa’ here, Chinese aren’t allowed in here anyways!

Muffled laughter can be heard around the saloon. Wide close shot on the stranger. Three figures enter the background and stand in front of the door.

THUG#1
You heard the man! Chinese aren’t allowed so get out!

The stranger turns around carefully and opens his cloak on the left which reveals an odd object hanging by a chain from his belt. It looks like a metal hat with a saw blade along the brim.

THUG#1
Maybe you don’t understand English too well chinaman! You can either leave with your feet on the floor, or up in the air! Which is it boy?

Cut back to the stranger. Low angle shot of him stationary. His group remain still as well. The wind picks up outside rattling the windows. It is the only sound heard. Quick cuts back and forth between the stranger, who now sports a sinister grin, and the three men guarding the door.

Suddenly, two of the thugs draw but before they can pull there guns from there holsters, two of the men flanking the stranger extend their arms ejecting long chains with spearheads at the tip from their wrists. The two thugs are impaled. They look down in disbelief realizing too late, the blades have pierced their bodies and into the walls behind them. The two killers retract their weapons. The two thugs drop to the floor dead. The remaining thug looks around sweat rolling down his face and breathing heavily. He now thinks maybe it was best if he had kept his mouth shut. Now the stranger grabs the odd hat like weapon in his steel gloved hand. The buzz saw like blade begins to spin! The thug attempts to run. Then like a discus the stranger throws the weapon at the camera as the screen goes black. Title card appears---LOOK FOR LEGEND OF JACK DETH 2: THE BLOODY BROTHERHOOD. Credits roll.

THE END

Jon1
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »

I don't have the time to read it right now....but bravo for actually sitting down and righting a script.  That's quite an accomplishment in itself.  How many pages does it come out to in total?  1 page is 1 minute.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM