Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2019, 12:16:40 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Once Upon a Time in the West/ The Good The Bad & The Ugly screening UK!
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Once Upon a Time in the West/ The Good The Bad & The Ugly screening UK!  ( 2025 )
mattyholmes
Road Apple

« : March 13, 2007, 02:37:49 AM »

Hi guys,

I'm a huge Sergio Leone fan, and it has always been my dream to watch Once Upon a Time in the West or The Good, The Bad and The Ugly on the big screen.

I run my own movie site over at www.obsessedwithfilm.com, which is growing quite rapidly month by month.

At the moment, I'm looking at the logisitcs of holding a screening of one of Leone's two greatest masterpieces for a screening in the U.K. this summer. The screeening would probably be held at a cinema in the North East of England, probably either Newcastle, Durham or Gateshead Metro cinema etc.

So I need numbers. How many people would be interested in seeing one of those great movies on the big screen? I have a good number of people interested already, and I haven't posted it on my site yet. If you are then either reply to this post, or e-mail me at mattyholmes2006@aol.com.

Thanks,
Matt

Leone Admirer
Bounty Killer

Filmmaker with a fiery passion for films

« #1 : March 13, 2007, 04:49:24 AM »

The NFT held similar screenings last year with TGTBTU and OUATITW. For both screenings I went to GBU was completely packed out but West had hardly anyone in there. It was still a great thing to see these films up on the big screen.

Films: You cant just love them, you've gotta adore them!
Hippieoddball1
Bandido

Life is funnier than shit.

« #2 : March 13, 2007, 09:38:05 AM »

Well i live in Stockton-on-tees in teesside, so i'll be there defo

The reason you became a priest is because you were too much of a coward to do what i do.
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines