Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 03:50:16 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  FRANKENSTEIN VS BARAGON aka FRANKENSTEIN CONQUERS THE WORLD
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FRANKENSTEIN VS BARAGON aka FRANKENSTEIN CONQUERS THE WORLD  (Read 6510 times)
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »

The Japanese cut but when it played theaters this sequence was removed from that version, too. You have to access the feature to watch it with the scene added on. With WAR OF THE GARGANTUAS being the sequel, the opening of that film showing a giant octopus attacking a ship during a storm at sea just before being attacked by the human eating green gargantua was supposed to spring from this cut sequence.

The recent MB release of the US-Japanese co-pro LATITUDE ZERO (1969) is a fun romp that was shot totally in English and starred Joseph Cotten, Richard Jaekel, Cesar Romero, Patricia Medina and Akira Takarada. For years this was unreleased in Japan because of controversy involving the US side of the production. It was only ever released to VHS there briefly but finally came out on DVD last year in a very nice box set. MB released a two disc edition (three discs including a separate trailer disc) of the title some time back.

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 07:47:17 AM »

Banjo you butt, MST3K is awesome! Tongue Why would you get a DVD with them if you wanted a straight viewing of a film? Roll Eyes

I think Billy the Kid Vs. Dracula is a hilarious film. Not intentionally of course, but it's one of the "better" (worse?) Grade Z films out there.

Saturday nights with Groggy
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 12:25:33 PM »

Banjo you butt, MST3K is awesome! Tongue Why would you get a DVD with them if you wanted a straight viewing of a film? Roll Eyes

I think Billy the Kid Vs. Dracula is a hilarious film. Not intentionally of course, but it's one of the "better" (worse?) Grade Z films out there.

On all the MST3K discs I've seen you have the option of watching the flm with, or without the "commentary".

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »

On all the MST3K discs I've seen you have the option of watching the flm with, or without the "commentary".

None of the ones I own have that option. Sad

Saturday nights with Groggy
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »

Maybe it's just the early ones that did.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM