Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 02:22:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  An Unfinished Life (2005)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Unfinished Life (2005)  (Read 1857 times)
Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0350261/

I seen a preview of it on Encore the other day and I'm pretty sure it's a western. Redford's character is standing outside a car and is talking to someone inside and says something like this..."If you come around here again, I'll kill you", and the guy responds with, "I think you've been watching to many western movies". Anybody recognize this?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 09:10:30 AM by Dust Devil » Logged

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
Noodles_SlowStir
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »

Tucumcari, I think it would be An Unfinished Life.  I've seen the preview but not the film.  Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Lopez are also in the cast.  The film is directed by Lasse Hallstrom.   Reviews weren't that great.   I think the story is contemporary, Redford is a rancher.  

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »

Tucumcari, I think it would be An Unfinished Life.  I've seen the preview but not the film.  Morgan Freeman and Jennifer Lopez are also in the cast.  The film is directed by Lasse Hallstrom.   Reviews weren't that great.   I think the story is contemporary, Redford is a rancher.  

Thanks Noodles! I've actually seen this movie many times in the store but never seemed interested in watching it. That's surprising because I'm a big Morgan Freeman fan and I used to like Redford. He's gotten on my nerves the past few years. I thought those lines were great in the preview so it caught my eye. Thanks for posting that!

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM