Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2017, 10:16:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In The West (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Harmonica's identity:
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harmonica's identity:  (Read 1557 times)
poderator
Bandido

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:48:46 AM »

I have a question for USA members;
While I was surfing on wikipedia, I found out that there is a series of comic books whith character named Harmonica.
All I was able to find is that it has been published by Malibu Comics Ultraverse series The Solution.
"Little was known about the man known as Harmonica, except that he was enacting a vendetta (this is familiar!!!) against the Darkur, a race of shape changing warriors from the Goodwheel. Whatever the reason, he consistently eradicated any Darkurian he encountered"
"After the Black September event wich changed the Ultraverse's reality, Harmonica's wereabouts were unknown."
Does anyone knows is there any similarities between Sergio's Man with Harmonica and this comics. Does he poses "the instrument"?. Obviously he seek some kind of revenge, so I figured that they are somehow connected, or this comic is perhaps heavily influenced by OUTIW.
I tried to find more informations about this comic, but, obviously I failed. Perhaps someone knows something more about this enigma (well at least it is enigma for me). If someone has some pictures of Harmonica from that comic even better Smiley

The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:11:28 AM »

Huh

poderator
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

Anyone? Cry

Pages: [1] Go Up Print