Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 16, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Once Upon A Time In America (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Deniro speaks
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Deniro speaks  ( 2014 )
namelessstranger
Road Apple

http://www.filmfestivals.com/pixus/festivals/paris

« : June 12, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »

Deniro talks about the film.Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VtzUzh37o2o

I'm singing in the rain
I'm singing in the rain.....
T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #1 : June 12, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »

Thanks, and welcome to the board.

I will never understand how a man can be both one of the most legendary actors in the history of cinema and also one of the most ineloquent men in the biz. That description of America was actually pretty good for Bobby's standards, but I am always perplexed by this. I love De Niro, don't get me wrong, but good god...

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre..
Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

« #2 : June 12, 2007, 10:47:19 PM »

Thanks, and welcome to the board.

I will never understand how a man can be both one of the most legendary actors in the history of cinema and also one of the most ineloquent men in the biz. That description of America was actually pretty good for Bobby's standards, but I am always perplexed by this. I love De Niro, don't get me wrong, but good god...

I just think he's extremely shy. I guess Harvey Keitel is the same exact way. You never see Keitel do interviews as well. Also,  De Niro doesn't do any theatre work because of this. He probably just feels much more comfortable doing film.

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines