Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 01:46:51 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Duck, You Sucker (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Continuity error/Blooper I noticed regarding one of Juan's sons(Napoleon)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Continuity error/Blooper I noticed regarding one of Juan's sons(Napoleon)  (Read 5195 times)
MatViola
Bandido

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »

It's certainly curious why Juan doesn't seem to be bothered by his son's death at the bank, especially when you consider his heartrending reaction to the deaths of his other sons at the grotto.   

Is it possible he really isn't one of his sons?  If the gang includes extended family, I suppose it's possible that he's only a nephew or something.  After all, Juan himself says he only had six sons during the scene at the grotto.  Why would he exclude the other son just because he'd been killed earlier?  Perhaps he's featured in the montage simply because Juan considers him yet another family member who was killed during the Revolution.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 04:40:21 PM by Vaporing » Logged
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »

It's certainly curious why Juan doesn't seem to be bothered by his son's death at the bank, especially when you consider his heartrending reaction to the deaths of his other sons at the grotto.   

Is it possible he really isn't one of his sons?  If the gang includes extended family, I suppose it's possible that he's only a nephew or something.  After all, Juan himself says he only had six sons during the scene at the grotto.  Why would he exclude the other son just because he'd been killed earlier?  Perhaps he's featured in the montage simply because Juan considers him yet another family member who was killed during the Revolution.

could be. I seem to recall the father being in the montage as well.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM