Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 09:33:52 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  New DVD
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New DVD  (Read 1956 times)
pablo113
Bandido

"No, no water"

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »

Just noticed on the new DVD that there is a small scene missing...I think? After Indio and his gang beat up the bounty hunters, he says stop it, then Groggie says "Why let them live?" Its missing from the new version.

Paul

Kurug3n
Bounty Killer

Que pasa?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »

really? Huh this is strange, i have to check this out.

Rblondie
Bandido

Lincoln's grandfather

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »

Whoever was in charge of reissuing this "special edition dvd" rooked us fans again with yet another incomplete version with frames missing in the same three places!   Again, how many years must we wait for the original Italian versions of Leone's works?   Becasue that way insures us we're seeing everything Leone wanted us to see.  Damn these studios!

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 11:14:02 PM »

Whoever was in charge of reissuing this "special edition dvd" rooked us fans again with yet another incomplete version with frames missing in the same three places!   Again, how many years must we wait for the original Italian versions of Leone's works?   Becasue that way insures us we're seeing everything Leone wanted us to see.  Damn these studios!

I recently recieved the new LEONE ANTHOLOGY but have only watched A FISTFULL OF DYNAMITE. If it's true that some scenes are missing, I'm going to be pissed! I would not have picked up this box set.

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM