Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 07:08:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  After" THE END"
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: After" THE END"  (Read 9726 times)
aaronson
Gunslinger

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2003, 12:42:32 AM »

After the letters componing THE END disappeared from the wide screen, Harmonica quickly buried Cheyennes under some rocks.
Then he joint the train where he found Morton well and alive, smoking a cigar , a brilliance of devilistic happyness in his eyes.
Morton congratulated Harmonica (whose true name was Diego De La Vega) about the success of his mission.
All the targets were achieved: Frank and his bunch killed, Cheyennes gang destroyed, Mac Bain family too, property of Sweetwater City belonging to Jill , another Morton Agent, in fact his mistress.
 Morton and Diego laughed together about the stupid cruelty of Frank who didn't shoot Morton who was very proud of Jill's idea: imitate a disabled ( a century later  Miss Morton a German  descendant of Morton married Selim Soze a Turkish guy and had with him a kid called Kaizer who used the same idea)

Morton paid Diego 50 000 $ , took a shower and was ready to join Jill and create the Morton-Mac Bain Trust Company... But this is another folk  

Diego said" Bye, Sir. You know what ?  I HATE to play harmonica.  

He found in a saddle pocket a new impossible mission: be hired by the magnificent seven and try to control a mexican region , where the future Morton Company trains shall pass through !

sempre sempre ci ni sara banditinelli in macchia Corsa
Garry Cowell
Bandido

Did you bring a horse for me?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 06:53:21 AM »

Then he looked up to the camera smiled and took a another hit on the crack pipe!  Grin

KERMIT
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 09:35:32 AM »

cool aaronson. creative enjoyable fiction.   Wink
i like the tie in w/ magnificent 7 best.
after reading  i read again several times.  
thank you,
kerm  Cheesy

guybrush
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 10:58:51 AM »

cool aaronson. creative enjoyable fiction.   Wink
i like the tie in w/ magnificent 7 best.
after reading  i read again several times.  
thank you,
kerm  Cheesy
...who could imagine that someone would be able to bring 'The usual suspects' (Kayzer Soze) and 'Zorro' (Diego De La Vega) into Sergio's universe?
aaronson, this is not the first time you surprise me, so I guess it won't be the last either...  Grin  Shocked  Grin

« Last Edit: October 02, 2003, 11:04:11 AM by guybrush » Logged

Thank God I'm an atheist
---
“What have you done all this time?”
“Going to bed early.”
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 04:34:59 PM »

After the letters componing THE END disappeared from the wide screen, Harmonica quickly buried Cheyennes under some rocks.
Then he joint the train where he found Morton well and alive, smoking a cigar , a brilliance of devilistic happyness in his eyes.
Morton congratulated Harmonica (whose true name was Diego De La Vega) about the success of his mission.
All the targets were achieved: Frank and his bunch killed, Cheyennes gang destroyed, Mac Bain family too, property of Sweetwater City belonging to Jill , another Morton Agent, in fact his mistress.
 Morton and Diego laughed together about the stupid cruelty of Frank who didn't shoot Morton who was very proud of Jill's idea: imitate a disabled ( a century later  Miss Morton a German  descendant of Morton married Selim Soze a Turkish guy and had with him a kid called Kaizer who used the same idea)

Morton paid Diego 50 000 $ , took a shower and was ready to join Jill and create the Morton-Mac Bain Trust Company... But this is another folk  

Diego said" Bye, Sir. You know what ?  I HATE to play harmonica.  

He found in a saddle pocket a new impossible mission: be hired by the magnificent seven and try to control a mexican region , where the future Morton Company trains shall pass through !

Well, that's an interesting idea. Grin

Saturday nights with Groggy
KERMIT
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2003, 09:32:18 AM »

with films like leone's,  the part i hate the most is when "THE END" flashes accross the screen.
as long a film as GB&U runs, everytime i watch i have to wonder ...just where is blondie headed to ?  to FOD.

when charles bronson actually really drifted off to die this latested installment by aaronson seems somewhat of a tribute.  there are no sequesls with leone. with $$ trilogy i see not a sequel so much as 3 very different films. yojimbo meets bounty killer meets civil war/treasure.
what if leone would have lived, at least as long as clint ?  what would have been the next project on his list ?
                      THE END

« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 09:58:18 AM by KERMIT » Logged
guybrush
Bandido

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2003, 10:49:23 AM »

what if leone would have lived, at least as long as clint ?  what would have been the next project on his list ?                  
his next project had already been decided and he had been working on it before passing away: it should have been something on the siege of Leningrad during WW II, again starring Bob DeNiro...

Thank God I'm an atheist
---
“What have you done all this time?”
“Going to bed early.”
KERMIT
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 01:30:23 PM »

his next project had already been decided and he had been working on it before passing away: it should have been something on the siege of Leningrad during WW II, again starring Bob DeNiro...
thanks. but after that. where? aaronson's ideas have me thinking.  Wink

« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 01:35:28 PM by KERMIT » Logged
piribiriboing
Bandido

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 11:21:30 PM »

I have seen a tv interview with Luca Morsella where he says it was already decided to make a western with Richard Gere and Mickey Rourke also this about the civil war ("a strange and curious aspect of the civil war").
He says Gere meet Leone at the end of 1988 and ask him to make a western, and the same did Rourke, so Leone said to Morsella "we have to think something for this two".

« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 11:25:21 PM by piribiriboing » Logged

aaronson
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 02:27:29 AM »

I remember our another quote about "Actors which have a personality for Leone World"  : somebody mentioned Mickey Rourke (and Chris Walken, and others..)but nobody never mentioned Richard Gere !

I like this guy, he is a very good professional,but I can't imagine him not well-shaved and riding horse in the desert Cheesy.

Piripiri ,have you more informations about the meeting Leone-Gere ? Richard spoke about ?

aaronson
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 02:39:52 AM »

as long a film as GB&U runs, everytime i watch i have to wonder ...just where is blondie headed to ?  to FOD.

Thanks KERMIT you are right: It seems that Sergio never really ended his movies.Others Directors have made closed ends filming dead bodies or sky, sea.. But Sergio shown us people leaving the screen with many money (Poncho, Noodles) or no money (Harmonica, Poncho in FAFOD) but a real opportunity of a new life.
All these open ends make us nuts , wondering" what they could do , AFTER. ? Cool

KERMIT
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 02:44:23 AM »

richard gere ? leone ? the mind boggles...
thx piribiriboring   Wink

piribiriboing
Bandido

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 12:04:26 PM »

The interview is part of a 90 min documentary about Leone of some spanish pay-tv. I have a copy on vhs.
There's not much about Gere. Morsella says
-Gere went to Rome to meet Leone, and asked him "why you don't make a western for me?" Leone answered "I don't make westerns anymore, but i will think about it".
Few days after, we talk about 1988, beginning of 1988-end of 1987, Rourke arrived and asked the same. Then Sergio called me and said "why we don't make a western story for this two?"-
Then Morsella describe the story that was already completed.
-It was proposed in America and in Italy and the film will be made. Then unfortunately Sergio died.-

Also interesting is the interview with Luca Verdone about Leningrad, but i need time to translate.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 12:09:02 PM by piribiriboing » Logged

aaronson
Gunslinger

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2003, 12:16:02 PM »

Many thanks piri Smiley

KERMIT
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2003, 12:31:34 PM »

gere travels to rome. asks can you make a western for me ?  
i guess gere & roark  wern't the olny ones.  
with clint's sudden success as man with no name i could imagine leone swamped with american actors trooping over hoping to get in on the action.  the quote leone made about not making westerns anymore shows us
he was headed new places.  he had another good 10 years of film making ahead of him.  
like blondie riding off i'm left with the thought where could sergio been headed ?
my thx as well perbiriboing   Wink

« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 12:42:46 PM by KERMIT » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM