Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2019, 07:56:23 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Sanjuro (1962)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Sanjuro (1962)  ( 8689 )
Atlas2112
Bounty Killer

formerly Gay Patrick Stewart

« #15 : October 23, 2007, 10:48:11 AM »

i tried watching this one day but the copy i rented from the library was in terribly condition. it didnt play past 30 minutes, and when i tried to get my money back for it they refused. I WANT MY DOLLAR BACK DAMMIT!

titoli
Bounty Killer

« #16 : October 21, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »

Tried this 3 times and first two got to sleep thirtyish minutes before the end. It has 2 or 3 good scenes. But it drags and most of the time it is ridiculous: expecially the infamous last scene.  Mifune though is very great: the way he disposes of a dozen villains is tremendous. 5\10

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #17 : October 22, 2008, 04:30:14 AM »

A very amusing film. The last scene is one of my all-time favorites. Thar she blows! O0

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
titoli
Bounty Killer

« #18 : October 22, 2008, 02:51:25 PM »

Tried this 3 times and first two got to sleep thirtyish minutes before the end. It has 2 or 3 good scenes. But it drags and most of the time it is ridiculous: expecially the infamous last scene.  Mifune though is very great: the way he disposes of a dozen villains is tremendous. 5\10

dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #19 : October 23, 2008, 04:50:56 AM »

Your point is what, exactly? That you don't have a sense of humor? But Don Titoli, we've known that all along.

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
titoli
Bounty Killer

« #20 : October 23, 2008, 05:23:54 AM »

moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

« #21 : October 23, 2008, 05:45:37 AM »

Quoting yourself is always convincing.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
Amaze
Bounty Killer

I don't see any method at all, sir.

« #22 : October 23, 2008, 08:30:15 AM »

i tried watching this one day but the copy i rented from the library was in terribly condition. it didnt play past 30 minutes, and when i tried to get my money back for it they refused. I WANT MY DOLLAR BACK DAMMIT!

you have to pay at the library? lol

Senza
Bounty Killer

You think you're better that I am?

« #23 : February 25, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »

I wonder what kind of a movie it would've been if Leone re-made this too.

"Roll it up! Roll it up! I'll give you a good idea where you can put it!" - Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

« #24 : February 25, 2013, 02:49:04 PM »

It would have starred Terrence Hill.

Senza
Bounty Killer

You think you're better that I am?

« #25 : March 18, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »

I thought that was pretty cool but I have to admit it is ridiculous, my first reaction to it was "wtf? this guy's body is like a fizzy drink"

"Roll it up! Roll it up! I'll give you a good idea where you can put it!" - Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines