Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 11, 2020, 03:13:29 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Comanche blanco aka White Comanche (1968)
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Comanche blanco aka White Comanche (1968)  ( 10155 )
Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

Smoke Tuco, so you can't bullshit!

« #15 : March 18, 2011, 01:45:16 AM »

It's in the OW index.

No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, the reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
Mr.Cho-Cho
Bandido

Something to do with death

« #16 : May 20, 2020, 09:18:09 AM »

I finally watched it.

To be fair, it wasn't God-awful, the worst/funniest bits were the deaths, as well as Shatner's Comanche character. Also, I found it weird when the female lead (Kelly), got raped and everyone on her stage got murdered and she arrives into town shaken and naked; and the next time we see her she's playing poker. Also, 2 days later she's sleeping with her rapist's twin brother, no sign of post-traumatic stress for her i guess. Overall, it's all a bit static and silly; but I think Bad Man's River was worse, especially considering the talent involved.

Joseph Cotten was actually half decent as the sheriff in this, but I can't believe this got aired on TCM. I want to see The Hellbenders now.

"You remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month - he must have been a happy man."
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #17 : May 20, 2020, 03:17:05 PM »

I finally watched it.

To be fair, it wasn't God-awful, the worst/funniest bits were the deaths, as well as Shatner's Comanche character. Also, I found it weird when the female lead (Kelly), got raped and everyone on her stage got murdered and she arrives into town shaken and naked; and the next time we see her she's playing poker. Also, 2 days later she's sleeping with her rapist's twin brother, no sign of post-traumatic stress for her i guess. Overall, it's all a bit static and silly; but I think Bad Man's River was worse, especially considering the talent involved.

Joseph Cotten was actually half decent as the sheriff in this, but I can't believe this got aired on TCM. I want to see The Hellbenders now.

Hellbenders isn't too bad

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines