Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 05:28:00 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  SW's on UK Movies 4 Men
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SW's on UK Movies 4 Men  (Read 9001 times)
The Fuse!
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »

MACHINE GUN KILLERS (w/ Robert Woods and John Ireland) is on movies4men, Tue May 19th at 9PM.

There's been others since. I've seen a few different Euro/German ones. Just trying to remember the names. Cheesy

Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 03:13:38 PM »

Also Enzo Castellari's KILL THEM ALL AND COME BACK ALONE is now on there! Cheesy

The Fuse!
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 02:46:29 AM »

Well spotted Banjo. It was on when I was going through the guide and I didn't even see it. Grin

THE CRY OF THE BLACK WOLVES is one of the others to look out for when it appears. An early 1970s German movie with Raimund Harmstorf (from California and White Fang).

Supposedly adapted from a Jack London story, it's nothing like White Fang. Animals play very little or no part in this.

It's like a daytime spaghetti-style western. IMDB states it's an adventure, which is wrong IMO. I think that's what the reviews were expecting.

Just a few bounty hunters trying to hunt someone for murder. It's fairly enjoyable. Plenty of camera zooms in the showdown. Nothing heavy or gritty though.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »

The latest sw addition is THERE'S A NOOSE WAITING FOR YOU TRINITY aka Return Of Clint The Stranger.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 07:08:58 AM »

Just noticed that TASTE FOR KILLING,BURY THEM DEEP and TWICE A JUDAS are now showing on this channel. Smiley

The Fuse!
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2009, 06:11:20 AM »

Nice stuff Banjo.

THIS MAN CAN'T DIE (Guy Madison) is another one I noticed to look out for.

Also CHINO (Charles Bronson).

They've started to show some 1960's Italian sword & sandal / peplum films if that's anyone's thing. Unsure of the names. I'm sure there'll be some rarities if the westerns are anything to go by.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

Extremely pissed off as i set my dvd recorder to tape Bava's ROAD TO FORT ALAMO earlier today only to find i have an hour and a half of a black screen recorded so i don't know what happened there. Angry

But at least i managed to record WANTED JOHNNY TEXAS yesterday and a pretty decent widescreen print it is too! Smiley

Another one i've been trying to record is Miles Deem's ONE DAMNED DAY AT DAWN starring Fabio Testi,but i think it's being repeated once or twice this month.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 10:09:47 AM »

This isn't terribly exciting but i see new titles CAPTAIN APACHE,BAD MAN'S RIVER,BEYOND THE LAW and A TOWN CALLED HELL have all appeared in next weeks tv schedule.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM