Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 09:07:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The Sheriff Won't Shoot (Lo sceriffo che non spara) (1965)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Sheriff Won't Shoot (Lo sceriffo che non spara) (1965)  (Read 2204 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2007, 04:28:07 PM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060970/

http://www.spaghettiwestern.altervista.org/sceriffo_non_spara.htm

I didn't know until I saw the movie today that by shooting in the hay, that goes ablaze, did you? Also, in the saloon they have a legend"Don't shoot the piano player", in italian. The only moment when this boring and approximatively made western shows some kind of "originality" is when one of the gang of outlaws led by Hargitay is shot on the feet and hands to reveal something.
The plot is: a sheriff who by mistake killed his own father  develops a block against the use of firearms. His brother (Hargitay. Who, in spite of the crappiness of all the project is decent. He will deliver for Polselli another "classic" performance in Delirium, maybe Polselli's only movie which can be defined so) leads a gang of outlaws with some kind of involvement with a banker who has some second thoughts about his own probity and so Hargitay kidnaps his daughter...
The only thing of interest with me was the presence of a still "undeveloped" Solvi Stubing, far from being the sexy bombshell she'll become toward the end of the sixties when she'll become testimonial for a beer. She's still around today as MOC of a weekly program with trailers of newly released movies. She's been in Italy 40 years now and she still has a heavy and lovely teutonic accent.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM