Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 23, 2024, 01:02:22 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Leone
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Leone  ( 2260 )
johnk
Bandido

I'm a llama!

« : August 13, 2007, 11:54:20 AM »

I think it shows the greatness of Leone. There has been film tributes to him ,new directors trying to copy his style but no one has come close to his sense of humour, tradgedy,pathos
in his  story telling of the Western.Just when you think you know the characters and where the film is going it changes.Every time you watch GBU you get a different perspective of the characters........Brilliant

Tucumcari Bound
Bounty Killer

« #1 : August 13, 2007, 12:11:13 PM »

I think it shows the greatness of Leone. There has been film tributes to him ,new directors trying to copy his style but no one has come close to his sense of humour, tradgedy,pathos
in his  story telling of the Western.Just when you think you know the characters and where the film is going it changes.Every time you watch GBU you get a different perspective of the characters........Brilliant

You are right on johnk! There's been a lot of copy cats of Leone but nobody has come close to him while doing so.

"This train'll stop at Tucumbari."
Bill Carson
Gunslinger

Where`s that damn fly...!?

« #2 : August 14, 2007, 04:14:40 AM »

You are right on johnk! There's been a lot of copy cats of Leone but nobody has come close to him while doing so.

And will not going to!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines