Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 09:39:46 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Trivia Games (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  35 Movies
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 35 Movies  (Read 14464 times)
shades
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 03:31:23 AM »

We could do this again, what do you say?

I was thinking of doing another one but wondered if anyone was interested and what theme members would prefer.  A western themed one might be a bit easy but I could try - a musicals one might not be very appealing - perhaps something non specific would be better.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 04:46:45 AM by The Shadow » Logged
Tuco the ugly
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 06:33:48 AM »

I was thinking of doing another one but wondered if anyone was interested and what theme members would prefer.  A western themed one might be a bit easy but I could try - a musicals one might not be very appealing - perhaps something non specific would be better.

One for!

It's all good by me, but I think something non-specific would work better. It's your call.

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 08:46:03 AM »

All correct  - only one left 

Picture of John Lennon in the background? Who would be talking business
and have such photos on their walls?

Just noticed this topic.
Why is there my name here? is the movie supposed to represent myself?

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
Tuco the ugly
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »

Just noticed this topic.
Why is there my name here? is the movie supposed to represent myself?

No, it's just a game.
You only have to guess the title of the movie that's shown under your nickname. The number given to each member in the game, is the position that one has on the posts scale of the members list.

The movie is randomly selected I think.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 08:54:09 AM by William of Baskerville » Logged
marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »

It's actually based on a clip on YouTube, made for members of this board, and the films are seleceted because of the numbers, because in each scene represented a number is said.

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
Tuco the ugly
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 12:02:06 PM »

It's actually based on a clip on YouTube, made for members of this board, and the films are seleceted because of the numbers, because in each scene represented a number is said.

Ah yeah, marmota's right.
In the selected scenes from movies they say a (your) number. (This will be hard to do the next time shades.)

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »

ok, great Smiley

I've never seen the movie with my name though...

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 12:47:04 PM »

ok, great Smiley

I've never seen the movie with my name though...

Neither have I. Which is why I'm angry on myself, because I didn't go there when they showed it in the film club at Grammar School... Angry (The film I have there is Citizen Kane, if I remember right...)

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
Ben Tyreen
Bounty Killer

Well, Major, I shall see you in Texas!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 08:46:10 PM »

One with just westerns, whether it be spaghetti or American or wherever, might be cool.  Boardwalk Angel had a clip she did in the last 2 or 3 years of all kinds of AW and SW photos to the tune of "A Gringo Like Me" and the theme song for "The Virginian" I believe.  That was really cool and showed what could be done.  Smiley

Nobody throws me my own guns and says run...nobody.
Tuco the ugly
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 08:49:06 PM »

One with just westerns, whether it be spaghetti or American or wherever, might be cool.  Boardwalk Angel had a clip she did in the last 2 or 3 years of all kinds of AW and SW photos to the tune of "A Gringo Like Me" and the theme song for "The Virginian" I believe.  That was really cool and showed what could be done.  Smiley

You won't be able to participate in it Timmy-boy, you don't have enough posts.  Grin Evil

Ben Tyreen
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 08:50:38 PM »

You won't be able to participate in it Timmy-boy, you don't have enough posts.   

Is that a challenge?!  Cause I'll start posting like crazy, Jon-O style, all kinds of random stuff that seems like a running thought in a crazy man's head!  Fear the wrath! Grin

Tuco the ugly
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »

Is that a challenge?!  Cause I'll start posting like crazy, Jon-O style, all kinds of random stuff that seems like a running thought in a crazy man's head!  Fear the wrath! Grin

If you post a couple of good posts in Jon0 style, let's say in a topic in the GBU section, that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of discussion, and include drinking/smoking/throwing up anecdotes, I shall personally stand out for you. It's a promise.

Ben Tyreen
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »

If you post a couple of good posts in Jon0 style, let's say in a topic in the GBU section, that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of discussion, and include drinking/smoking/throwing up anecdotes, I shall personally stand out for you. It's a promise.

I will definitely consider that....anything to get into this video!  Wink  Maybe I'll start working on getting my post total from my previous username back.  Then I'd definitely make this video.  Grin

Tuco the ugly
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2007, 09:40:29 PM »

It's a deal then.  Grin Afro

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2007, 03:11:19 AM »

I was thinking of doing another one but wondered if anyone was interested and what theme members would prefer. 

If you can get it before the 31st I'd say a horror theme would suffice.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM