Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 01:08:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008)  (Read 38281 times)
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 07:40:47 PM »

UGH! That title!
It sounds so..."meh".
Sounds like an attraction at Tokyo Disneyland or something.

GIVES US YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:48:51 PM by The Firecracker » Logged

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »

I actually love the title. It fits Steven Spielberg perfectly and has that oldschool sound to it which I love. I can't wait for Indy's return!!!

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
Kurug3n
Bounty Killer

Que pasa?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- Title Rating 3/5 would have been better if called Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods

Sucks for that 1 guy for telling the entire movie Grin Grin I'll still see it though Afro

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- Title Rating 3/5 would have been better if called Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods

I was partial to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Retirement Home myself.

Sucks for that 1 guy for telling the entire movie Grin Grin I'll still see it though Afro

Heard about that. Where can I find what this guy spilled (mind you, it MIGHT be a publicity stunt).

Tuco the ugly
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 07:13:21 AM »

I'm gonna watch it in the name of the old times... Really old times...

Ben Tyreen
Bounty Killer

Well, Major, I shall see you in Texas!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »

I'm definitely excited for this one although I don't like the title much.  This is a movie that will make tons of money whether it's good or bad so I'm just hoping it's a worthy entry. 

My worry is that it will go too far over the top with CGI and special effects.  Part of the fun of the first three was that they're realistic, in a movie sort of way.  The fight scenes felt real and what special effects were used worked pretty well.  Eh, who cares, I'm gonna see it either way.

Nobody throws me my own guns and says run...nobody.
moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »

I'm definitely excited for this one although I don't like the title much.  This is a movie that will make tons of money whether it's good or bad so I'm just hoping it's a worthy entry. 

My worry is that it will go too far over the top with CGI and special effects.  Part of the fun of the first three was that they're realistic, in a movie sort of way.  The fight scenes felt real and what special effects were used worked pretty well.
Second that.

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 01:27:46 PM »

My worry is that it will go too far over the top with CGI and special effects.  Part of the fun of the first three was that they're realistic, in a movie sort of way.  The fight scenes felt real and what special effects were used worked pretty well.  Eh, who cares, I'm gonna see it either way.

Good news, Spielberg announced that traditional special effects will be used to keep consistant with the originals (unlike the Star Wars prequels).

Mw/NNrules
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »

Sounds cool. I'll see it, but the two sequels are, I think, inferior to the original. Good stuff about the effects. I mean CGI is useful at times, but some people have gone overboard. Digitally enhancing Star Wars? Some of the new stuff wasn't bad, but other times, I'd stick with the original print.

Ben Tyreen
Bounty Killer

Well, Major, I shall see you in Texas!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 06:30:33 PM »

Sounds cool. I'll see it, but the two sequels are, I think, inferior to the original. Good stuff about the effects. I mean CGI is useful at times, but some people have gone overboard. Digitally enhancing Star Wars? Some of the new stuff wasn't bad, but other times, I'd stick with the original print.

I'll agree with you about Temple of Doom, but I love Last Crusade as much as Raiders.  Harrison Ford and Sean Connery are perfect together!

Nobody throws me my own guns and says run...nobody.
Kurug3n
Bounty Killer

Que pasa?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 07:28:29 PM »

Heard about that. Where can I find what this guy spilled (mind you, it MIGHT be a publicity stunt).

I Highly Doubt that man,but heres the guy http://imdb.com/name/nm1683822/

Heres some other news on the movie..

Indiana Jones and the Mysterious Leaks
On the same day that it was announced that Lucasfilm and DreamWorks Pictures had settled a lawsuit that they had brought against an actor in the new Indiana Jones movie who had revealed some innocuous plot information about it, the Los Angeles Times reported that computers and photographs related to the movie had been stolen. The Times quoted a spokesman for Steven Spielberg as saying that the director was concerned that the thieves might try to sell the material. He warned the media that it was considered stolen property. Meanwhile, the studio declined to provide terms of its settlement with Tyler Nelson, who appears briefly in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and who, breaking a non-disclosure agreement, discussed his experience on the set of the movie with his hometown newspaper in Oklahoma -- a story that was picked up by other newspapers, including the New York Post.

KevinJCBJK
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »

I'm totally looking foward to it....everything but that Transformers kid. Spielberg must feel sorry for that kid.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 09:47:56 PM by KevinJCBJK » Logged
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 09:51:09 PM »

everything but that Transformers kid.

Yeah, that kid needs to go.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:03:03 PM by The Firecracker » Logged

Silenzio
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 10:10:01 PM »

Hey, Shia!  Britney Spears called, she wants to know what it's like to suck that much wang!

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »

I fucking knew it...

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tds/english/7port/lostriver/atrc_indiana.html

The title must be fake.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM