Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 06:16:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  What if?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 2030 times)
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2003, 08:57:49 AM »

OK, I absolutely know if Angel Eyes had the chance he would've shot Blondie and Tuco, taken half the gold and buried for later the too-heavy remainder.  But what if Tuco had killed Angel Eyes and had the drop on Blondie?  Do you think Tuco would've kept his partnership with Blondie and let Blondie have half, or killed him to have it all?  Anybody want to set up a poll?

KERMIT
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 03:46:10 PM »

OK, I absolutely know if Angel Eyes had the chance he would've shot Blondie and Tuco, taken half the gold and buried for later the too-heavy remainder.  But what if Tuco had killed Angel Eyes and had the drop on Blondie?  Do you think Tuco would've kept his partnership with Blondie and let Blondie have half, or killed him to have it all?  Anybody want to set up a poll?

when he's waiting to draw, i don't think anybody could get the drop on blondie. i would think blondie fast enough to get both opponents. i don't know what tuco would have done, but i know he wouldn't  murder blondie as angel eyes would have.  

great subject you've chosen CUSSER. a poll is in order.  Grin

CalamityJane
Bandido

"It might interfere with my aim".

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 12:11:59 PM »

Hmmmm....  great thought to ponder on, Cusser!  
 Grin  I don't believe Tuco, given the opportunity, would have shot Blondie.  After all they've been through together, I doubt he would have.   Of course, I believe that Blondie is much faster at the draw, but if Tuco had the chance to shoot Blondie and take all the gold or half, I don't believe he would have.  Of course, there is only one horse there to carry two people and all that gold, so knowing Tuco, it's very possible he could have if given the chance, but I just don't think he would have shot him.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2003, 12:14:31 PM by CalamityJane » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM