Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 16, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  A fun thought for you.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A fun thought for you.  (Read 6260 times)
CalamityJane
Bandido

"It might interfere with my aim".

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2003, 06:03:14 PM »

Hi Walter.  Welcome.

I'm gonna get the book from my local library.  There's only one chapter in there that talks about GBU.  Kermit said it's a great insight into the movie, so I'm gonna check it out at the library first.  Thanks for the info at amazon.  It's certainly good to know.  

The saloon scene is a fun thought, though I, too, think that Tuco would be a bit more amusing.  Blondie seems to be a bit on the serious side and lacks a sense of humor.  Nothing against Clint, of course.  I'm sure he has a terrific sense of humor - just the character he plays I guess isn't meant to be full of humor.   Cheesy  Tuco, I'm sure would keep you in stitches.  I know I'm in stitches every time I watch the movie and his funny scenes come up, especially at the end when he calls out to Blondie while hanging in the noose at the cemetary.   Cheesy

Senza
Bounty Killer

You think you're better that I am?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 12:20:10 AM »

Probably Tuco, and maybe go into a bull fight together haha!

"Roll it up! Roll it up! I'll give you a good idea where you can put it!" - Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM