Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 20, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  A fun thought for you.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: 1 [2]
: A fun thought for you.  ( 6822 )
CalamityJane
Bandido

"It might interfere with my aim".

« #15 : November 26, 2003, 06:03:14 PM »

Hi Walter.  Welcome.

I'm gonna get the book from my local library.  There's only one chapter in there that talks about GBU.  Kermit said it's a great insight into the movie, so I'm gonna check it out at the library first.  Thanks for the info at amazon.  It's certainly good to know.  

The saloon scene is a fun thought, though I, too, think that Tuco would be a bit more amusing.  Blondie seems to be a bit on the serious side and lacks a sense of humor.  Nothing against Clint, of course.  I'm sure he has a terrific sense of humor - just the character he plays I guess isn't meant to be full of humor.   :D  Tuco, I'm sure would keep you in stitches.  I know I'm in stitches every time I watch the movie and his funny scenes come up, especially at the end when he calls out to Blondie while hanging in the noose at the cemetary.   :D

Senza
Bounty Killer

You think you're better that I am?

« #16 : February 25, 2013, 12:20:10 AM »

Probably Tuco, and maybe go into a bull fight together haha!

"Roll it up! Roll it up! I'll give you a good idea where you can put it!" - Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines