Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 09:02:02 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  For a Few Dollars More (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Is there an expanded soundtrack? and where can I get the gunshot sound fx?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is there an expanded soundtrack? and where can I get the gunshot sound fx?  (Read 2805 times)
Xanatos
Road Apple

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2007, 07:22:32 PM »

Everyone knows of the original soundtrack with the 8 songs, but is there anything with the cool music when they break indio out of jail, or any other music not in the original soundtrack? i'm making a parody of that scene for a video production and I was wondering if I could find anything remotely similar to it. if there is an expanded soundtrack, is there any good US site to get it from? and what track # is that fast piano part on the FAFDM extended soundtrack if there is one.

The next thing which applies to all Leone's spaghetti westerns are the great (original) gunshot sound effects. I think I read somewhere that they got them straight out of cartoons. Is there any such repisitory of preferably decent to high quality sounds of any such sound effects?

Thanks in advance, and long live the dollars trilogy  Grin

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:17:03 AM by Xanatos » Logged
Xanatos
Road Apple

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:32:49 AM »

i've been doing further research and i seriously don't think it's on the expanded soundtrack. it's the music that plays right after they break indio out, its breif but i cant believe they dont have it here, its right when guns start shooting inside the jail when indio is with them. and its before they knock on the door and one of em delivers the line "rodriquez, senor"

anyone know anything? an urgent response would be great  Afro

also, what about the part where it flashes from indio's wanted poster to lee van cleef's face back/forth and you hear that loud clangor? is that on the soundtrack?

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:34:58 AM by Xanatos » Logged
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:56:17 AM »

You could do a DVD ripper of the music from the DVD disc; that's what I did for the music which you refer here: "also, what about the part where it flashes from indio's wanted poster to lee van cleef's face back/forth and you hear that loud clangor? is that on the soundtrack?"  I used that track in a work safety video, the updated video draft is on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvr_RUpblmk, about 50 seconds in, that part is a Leone homage.

I can E-mail a copy of that track ripped from the film if you E-mail me at cussboy -at- cox.net

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 09:47:35 AM by Cusser » Logged
Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 09:48:26 AM »

I have updated the Leone homage video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvr_RUpblmk

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM