Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 06:01:35 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  The Black Donnelly's
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Black Donnelly's  (Read 1164 times)
Whalestoe
« on: November 27, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »

Were any of you guys and gals fans of this show? It was the brainchild of Paul Haggis and Bobby Moresco. It aired on NBC when Heroes first started and was promptly cancelled after 7 episodes (the final 6 were only aired online) before it was even allowed to get it's feet on the ground. My dad and I just finished watching the show in the past 3 days and man, oh, man, was it good.

So, back to the original question: were any of you guys fans of this series?

tucumcari bound
Bounty Killer

Leone at work.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »

Were any of you guys and gals fans of this show? It was the brainchild of Paul Haggis and Bobby Moresco. It aired on NBC when Heroes first started and was promptly cancelled after 7 episodes (the final 6 were only aired online) before it was even allowed to get it's feet on the ground. My dad and I just finished watching the show in the past 3 days and man, oh, man, was it good.

So, back to the original question: were any of you guys fans of this series?

I watched it up until it was cancelled. It was a good show and didn't deserve to be taken off the air.

"Everything revolved around her. The way Sergio looked at women - the way he looked at me..."
Whalestoe
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »

I watched it up until it was cancelled. It was a good show and didn't deserve to be taken off the air.

If you ever get a chance, check out the DVD. I'm gonna buy it soon. The series only got better and better. It really, really gets my pissed off that I'll never know what happens. Angry

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM