Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2018, 03:23:28 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  NYFF 51
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: NYFF 51  ( 740 )
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« : September 05, 2013, 04:17:12 PM »

This year's New York Film Festival promises to be interesting: it has all the usual high-profile titles (like the new one from the Coen Bros.) that you can see weeks or months early (but at a stiff premium); it has the new one from Claude Lanzmann, The Last of the Unjust (the latest bit of extra material that wouldn't fit into Shoah), and the massive (234 m) TV film from Agnieszka Holland (having to do with Jan Palach's auto-da-fe and thereafter); and it also has a series of revivals, older films that have been restored and are now being presented, some for the first time. The list of revivals is here: http://www.filmlinc.com/nyff2013/series/nyff51-revivals

I would very much like to see some of these, particularly The Age of Innocence, The Chase, The Lusty Men, and Try And Get Me. It's all a question, though, of time and money . . . .

« : September 05, 2013, 04:36:19 PM dave jenkins »

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #1 : September 05, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »

looks interesting

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines