Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 01:29:23 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Films of Sergio Leone
| |-+  Other Films (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Brother Outlaw (Rimase uno solo e fu la morte per tutti)(1971)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brother Outlaw (Rimase uno solo e fu la morte per tutti)(1971)  (Read 4214 times)
titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2008, 02:05:05 AM »

http://imdb.com/title/tt0067676/

http://www.spaghettiwestern.altervista.org/vari-west53.htm

We are in Fidani land but with just a little more money so this is just a little more tolerable. The "story" is a revenge one, with sheriff Kendall framed for a bloody heist and sent to prison. He manages to escape with the help of his brother and starts avenging himself.
The shootings are generally unoriginal and that's what the movie is based on. There's a funny scene when in the (confederate?) prison's director office we are shown a telephone used to get in touch with the governor to check if his Kendall's pardon is authentic. The score is worth, for two or three tunes, a 7\10. The movie gets a generous 5\10. Tony Kendall sucks. 

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

"Clear the ground of their traitorous feet!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 07:41:02 AM »

I thought this was an awful movie and gave the DVD I had away. An interesting credits sequence was all this had going for it. The movie made very little sense as the running time for the English version was around 85 minutes I think so there may be footage missing from that but if so, I doubt it would help much.

titoli
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

I thought this was an awful movie

Yes, but there are worse And worser.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 05:47:51 AM »

The movie made very little sense as the running time for the English version was around 85 minutes I think so there may be footage missing from that but if so, I doubt it would help much.

It's actually 79 minutes AC the same as the nice widescreen print currently being aired on the UK Movies4men sattelite channel.

Very average,no thrills sw which i'm in no hurry to see again.I haven't liked anything i've seen Tony Kendall in either.

5 out of 10.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 11:03:10 AM by Banjo » Logged
Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

It's actually 79 minutes AC the same as the nice widescreen print currently being aired on the UK Movies4men sattelite channel.

Very average,no frills sw's which i'm in no hurry to see again.I haven't liked anything i've seen Tony Kendall in either.

5 out of 10.

I was barely able to finish the movie. Mulargia could turn out some decent movies, but this wasn't one of them.

Banjo
Bounty Killer

Don't you like music with your supper?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 11:20:16 AM »

I was barely able to finish the movie.

I know what you mean.I think my main motivation was to see what lies Thomas Weisser had written about it but there's only a couple of sentences and for once there's nothing to declare! Cheesy

Arizona Colt
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »

I know what you mean.I think my main motivation was to see what lies Thomas Weisser had written about it but there's only a couple of sentences and for once there's nothing to declare! Cheesy

I don't see how that book is still in print nor any of his other tomes.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM