Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2019, 11:13:08 AM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  General Information
| |-+  Sergio Leone News (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  For A Few Dollars More Action Figures Out Now
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: For A Few Dollars More Action Figures Out Now  ( 6773 )
Hudd
Road Apple

« : April 16, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »

Hello all,

Just a heads-up, the first ever Leone based action figures are finally out in stores! Minimates action figures have created a 4-pack of figures from For a Few Dollars More, including 2 separate Clint's, one Indio, and one Colonel Mortimer. I absolutely love these figures, and there is a Fistful of Dollars set coming out in July, which includes The Man With No Name, Ramon Rojo, John Baxter, and Marisol. I can't wait for a GBU version with Tuco.... and my dream, OUATITW figures...

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Diamond%2FNovember_2007%2FFor-A-Few-Dollars&pic=For-a-Few-Dollars-More-Mini.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

-Hudd

-Hudd
DOHHK YOO SOHKERS!
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

« #1 : April 18, 2008, 03:16:21 PM »

Are you serious.  ;D

Saturday nights with Groggy
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #2 : April 18, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »

I posted about these some time ago but thanks for the reminder Hudd.

A shame they look awful. I'll have to give these a miss.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #3 : April 20, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »

They look eh, but it's the thought that counts. 

I would LOVE to see OUATITW action figures!!!   O0

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

It's perfect timing, large one...

« #4 : April 21, 2008, 01:26:19 AM »

I would LOVE to see OUATITW action figures!!!   O0

...but better than these. If they were like these, they'd better leave the beautiful OUATITW alone...

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
The Peacemaker
Bounty Killer

OH SH*T!

« #5 : April 21, 2008, 08:09:50 AM »

...but better than these. If they were like these, they'd better leave the beautiful OUATITW alone...

You have a point, but I still feel that it's the thought that counts. Just the fact that a profitable toy company is actually producing Leone action figures makes my heart warm.   :)

marmota-b
Bounty Killer

« #6 : April 23, 2008, 12:57:26 AM »

I don't know... I think differently. The thing that makes my heart warm is the fact it's already widely popular. But the fact that they're going to profit on it with this doesn't.

There are two kinds of films in this world:those which stay,even when their genre is forgotten,and those which don't.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

« #7 : April 23, 2008, 08:51:59 AM »

You have a point, but I still feel that it's the thought that counts. Just the fact that a profitable toy company is actually producing Leone action figures makes my heart warm.   :)
But do they make you want to part with some of your cold cash? If the answer is no, they have failed in their intention.

Ya measly skunk! A-campin’ on my trail and lettin’ me do the work an’ then shootin’ me in the back. IN THE BACK!
T.H.
Bounty Killer

« #8 : April 23, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

I'm the exact opposite. Toys and merchandise in general (outside of a movie poster or something of the like) are for Spielberg and Lucas movies. Personally, I would hate to see corporate America profit from Serge's movies. I'm glad the figures suck.

Claudia, we need you to appear in LOST COMMAND. It's gonna revolutionize the war genre..
marmota-b
Bounty Killer

« #9 : April 24, 2008, 06:03:28 AM »

I'm the exact opposite. Toys and merchandise in general (outside of a movie poster or something of the like) are for Spielberg and Lucas movies. Personally, I would hate to see corporate America profit from Serge's movies. I'm glad the figures suck.

Yes, that's it.

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

« #10 : April 29, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »

I stopped by toys r us to see them up close but they didn't have any.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines