Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 02:59:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Iron Man 2 (2010)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iron Man 2 (2010)  (Read 4709 times)
moviesceleton
Bounty Killer

The glance that makes holes in the silver screen

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 10:49:15 AM »

Fuck no.
Grin

"Once Upon a Time in America gets ten-minute ovation at Cannes"
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2010, 05:10:45 AM »

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Iron-Man-2-Blu-ray/13501/#Review

That's what you get, Drink, for getting out of bed this morning.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 12:49:03 PM »

'Iron Man 3' gets release date
Steel yourselves, "Iron Man" fans – the third installment of the hit movie starring the metallic Marvel character has an official release date. According to SlashFilm.com, "Iron Man 3" – which hasn't yet started filming – will arrive in theaters on May 3, 2013.
Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow are expected to reprise their roles as billionaire Tony Stark and his love interest/former assistant Pepper Potts for the third go-round. Meanwhile, director Jon Favreau has told MTV he'd like to see Iron Man doing battle with his archnemesis The Mandarin, a martial artist who wears 10 magical rings that produce everything from fire to ice to disintegration beams.
Before Downey suits up for that film, however, he'll be playing Iron Man in the superhero ensemble "The Avengers." Set to star Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America and "Iron Man 2" star Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, the film is set to land on the big screen May 4, 2012.
http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/19/iron-man-3-gets-release-date/

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 01:30:07 PM »

Did you know that a few shots from the racing scene (those taken from inside the car, including the crash shot) have been taken with a HD DSLR? Canon 5DmII. Yes, MY camera.

New music video: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE https://youtu.be/p968oyMo5B0
www.ThibautOskian.com
The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2010, 06:16:08 PM »

When Robert Downey is on screen it was funny therefore good.
When he is off screen and/or in the Iron Man suit it sucks.

There isn't anything exciting about two cartoon characters beating the crap outta each other for several minutes.
At least not for me.

4/10

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
PowerRR
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2010, 06:55:59 PM »

fuck this movie

Dust Devil
Bounty Killer

Smoke Tuco, so you can't bullshit!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 03:06:32 AM »

Poor DJ must be reaching for his anti-depressives.

No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, the reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »

The latest on Iron Man 3, courtesy of one of those industry blogs:
‘Iron Man 3′ Will Be a Tom Clancy-style Thriller, Says Director/Screenwriter Shane Black
Monday, March 07, 2011 11:24 AM

We've known since last month that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang writer/director Shane Black would be directing Iron Man 3. The question that remained was whether he would also be writing the script. As it turns out, the answer is yes. At the Omaha Film Festival this weekend, Black appeared at a panel and briefly discussed Iron Man 3, including a few details about the script.

According to a report on Ain't It Cool News, Black is scheduled to meet with star Robert Downey, Jr. this week in order to discuss the screenplay. Downey will be contributing to the script as well, although it is not clear at this point in what capacity or to what extent. The two have worked together previously on the excellent Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which starred Downey and was written and directed by Black.

Black also said that the studio was not pleased with the direction of Iron Man 2, and that Iron Man 3 would be doing something a little different. Instead of the iron-suited dustups of the first two films, Iron Man 3 will be more along the lines of a Tom Clancy-style thriller, with Iron Man fighting "real world villains."

Also notable is Black's statement that Iron Man 3 will not feature other Marvel heroes. Way back when plans for The Avengers were first announced, plenty of people (myself included) wondered how Marvel would sustain such a complicated, interrelated universe containing so many different film franchises -- or whether it even planned to. As it turns out, the crossovers we've already seen were just setting up the stage for The Avengers. After that film comes out in May, Black says, we can expect to see a return to single-character stories. Though I still wouldn't be surprised to see winking references to other Marvel heroes in Iron Man 3.

All in all, it sounds like Iron Man 3 is headed in a very good direction. Although Iron Man 3 will only be Black's second directorial credit, he's already proven himself as a screenwriter with films like Lethal Weapon and The Long Kiss Goodnight. The clever, funny tone of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang proved an excellent fit for Downey's skills, and if Black and Downey can recapture some of that magic for Iron Man 3, it should make for a very entertaining time at the theater.

So, no Mandarin? I can live with that. But no Black Widow???

The Firecracker
Bounty Killer

Rub me the wrong way, and I'll go off in your face

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 11:35:37 PM »

So, no Mandarin? I can live with that. But no Black Widow???

^ No idea what Jinkies is talking about but I do hope what the article states comes to fruition.

The Official COMIN' AT YA! re-release site
http://cominatyanoir3d.com/
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM