Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 02:02:36 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Rate The Last Movie You Saw
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1162 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rate The Last Movie You Saw  (Read 1769000 times)
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15900 on: April 01, 2016, 09:36:36 AM »

Yeah, I wouldn't appeal to IMDB here. The movie's abject mediocrity should be sufficient. Afro

Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one  Afro Afro Afro

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
dave jenkins
Bounty Killer

"One banana, two banana, three banana, four...."

View Profile
« Reply #15901 on: April 01, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »

Some have two. That's how Stanton is able to spew so much sh.t.

That's what you get, Drink, for getting out of bed this morning.
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?

View Profile
« Reply #15902 on: April 01, 2016, 12:22:51 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

Night Moves is shit. Deconstruct shit and it's still shit.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:41:22 PM by cigar joe » Logged

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15903 on: April 01, 2016, 02:41:42 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

Night Moves is shit. Deconstruct shit and it's still shit.

The fuck it is, I didn't think all that much of it the first go round but you come to appreciate it when compared to other detective flicks produced in that same time period.

Here you go drink: http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-night-moves-1975

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15904 on: April 01, 2016, 03:35:12 PM »

Indeed. You can appreciate its workmanlike use of clichés that every other movie detective movie employs.

Saturday nights with Groggy
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15905 on: April 01, 2016, 03:49:45 PM »

Indeed. You can appreciate its workmanlike use of clichés that every other movie detective movie employs.

name 'em

Groggy
Bounty Killer

This post gets Agnew's stamp of approval!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15906 on: April 01, 2016, 04:09:52 PM »

Detective whose personal life is crumbling due to his career? Rogue's gallery of two-bit, two-time losers? A central "accident" that's really a murder? Annoying supporting player who speaks in epigrams? The funky Price is Right-style score?

Saturday nights with Groggy
drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #15907 on: April 01, 2016, 04:52:27 PM »

Detective whose personal life is crumbling due to his career? Rogue's gallery of two-bit, two-time losers? A central "accident" that's really a murder? Annoying supporting player who speaks in epigrams? The funky Price is Right-style score?
Don't forget how every woman in the movie - young, old, and everywhere in between - basically walks up to the guy and spreads their legs and says PLEASE FUCK ME. Seems like a boy's fantasy, but had me rolling my eyes throughout. Is there a single female character whose goal in life isn't to fuck the detective?

There are three types of people in the world, my friend: those who can add, and those who can't.
cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15908 on: April 01, 2016, 04:54:51 PM »

Detective whose personal life is crumbling due to his career? Name the films?

Rogue's gallery of two-bit, two-time losers?

I can't get enough of these, this is what the genres all about.  The lower the bottom feeders the better, they are better than the Ferrari/Porsche driving,   
product placement loaded environment living douchebags

A central "accident" that's really a murder?

Again name all the films

Annoying supporting player who speaks in epigrams?

Didn't notice, who was this may I ask?

The funky Price is Right-style score?

Fuck- you mention the score, you never mention the score,  Grin

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15909 on: April 01, 2016, 05:03:25 PM »

Don't forget how every woman in the movie - young, old, and everywhere in between - basically walks up to the guy and spreads their legs and says PLEASE FUCK ME. Seems like a boy's fantasy, but had me rolling my eyes throughout. Is there a single female character whose goal in life isn't to fuck the detective?

If I remember right every unattached woman in it was to some degree sexually/emotionally fucked up, when you guys get on in years you'll see how many of these really fucked up babes there really are in the world. It's a question of time on the planet. It's a different world when you are unattached and in your twenties and hanging around with your peers.  Cool

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #15910 on: April 01, 2016, 05:05:11 PM »

If I remember right every unattached woman in it was to some degree sexually/emotionally fucked up, when you guys get on in years you'll see how many of these really fucked up babes there really are in the world. It's a question of time on the planet. It's a different world when you are unattached and in your twenties and hanging around with your peers.  Cool

So you are saying that when I get old fat and bald there will be women dropping their pants like flies for me? Woohoo, I have something to look forward to  Afro  Afro Afro

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #15911 on: April 01, 2016, 05:05:56 PM »

THE WILD NORTH (1952) 7/10

French Canada Snow Western

More here http://www.fistful-of-leone.com/forums/index.php?topic=12468.0

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

View Profile
« Reply #15912 on: April 01, 2016, 05:13:49 PM »

So you are saying that when I get old fat and bald there will be women dropping their pants like flies for me? Woohoo, I have something to look forward to  Afro  Afro Afro

I'm saying there's a lot of desperate women out there, widows, divorcées, cougars, crazy bitches, remember they (women) outnumber the male pop. If I were you I'd be scared be very scared.  Cheesy Grin 

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #15913 on: April 01, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »

And btw cj, the women are not all unattached. The woman in Florida who tells Hackman the bullshit story about the shit-eating alligators and her nipples staying hard for half an hour, she is married. And Melanie Griffith has a boyfriend (James Woods) yet neither of them like keeping their clothes on when Hackman is around. Not the old movie starlet, not the teenager, not the wife. No one. Not even Hackman's wife who looks like a man in that awful 70's haircut.

drinkanddestroy
Global Moderator
Bounty Killer

View Profile
« Reply #15914 on: April 01, 2016, 05:18:58 PM »

Now I am a baby-faced 31 and I actually need to buy a woman a drink before she fucks me. The last girl, it took three dates. My current girl, I have been on one date and not even a kiss. Prudes Angry

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:31:17 PM by drinkanddestroy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1162 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM