Sergio Leone Web Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2021, 08:14:33 PM
:

+  Sergio Leone Web Board
|-+  Other/Miscellaneous
| |-+  Off-Topic Discussion (Moderators: cigar joe, moviesceleton, Dust Devil)
| | |-+  Sondra Locke R.I.P.
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
: [1]
: Sondra Locke R.I.P.  ( 981 )
titoli
Bounty Killer

« : December 15, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »

Eastwood's unforgiven sin.

« : December 15, 2018, 03:53:50 PM titoli »

noodles_leone
Bounty Killer

Lonesome Billy

« #1 : December 16, 2018, 06:17:49 AM »

Eastwood's unforgiven sin.

I've heard several times that he actually never forgave her: some say he destroyed her career by breaking her contract with Warner (I think) behind her back.

Cusser
Bounty Killer

Remember, I always see the job through !

« #2 : December 16, 2018, 07:32:21 AM »

Sondra Locke was an American actress who has a net worth of $10 million. Sondra Locke also made her net worth as a creditable film director.

Quote from: wcfvw69
Quote from: Cusser
Sondra Locke was pretty good in some films; and Bronco Billy was a real sleeper and Josey Wales is an all-time classic.

I saw that movie in the theater as a kid back in 1976. I loved the line "are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?"

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy !!!"

I also saw Josey Wales in a theater here in town in 1976.  I had dropped off my 1970 VW passenger seat and rear seat at a local upholstery shop, and the shop made a mirror image one for my driver seat.  So my girlfriend Jodi sat on a board on top of the battery that evening.  Saturday morning I went to pick up the newly upholstered pieces, and they installed the new one on the driver's seat, and I drove to show the new upholstery to the gal.

I still know that gal today, she lives in L.A., and Mrs. Cusser and I have vacationed with her and her family.  And of course I still have the 1970, and it still has that upholstery.

cigar joe
Bounty Killer

easy come easy go

« #3 : December 19, 2018, 03:33:13 PM »

She directed a great Neo Noir Impulse (1990)

"When you feel that rope tighten on your neck you can feel the devil bite your ass"!
: [1]  
« previous next »
:  

Visit FISTFUL-OF-LEONE.COM

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines